• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

January the 6th French cup la Berrichonne de Chateauroux V ****bag Paris st germain and I don’t have a ticket.
The stade Gaston petite will be full of PSG fans and I won’t be able to abuse any of them in my usual English fashion which hacks me off.
If we keep the loss to below 10 it will be a minor victory because we are twinned with Southend United on the football front.

My father recently passed away and I will have to make many trips to Leicestershire over the next few month to sort things out.

I will be using his car which is a fairly unspectacular Mazda CX 5 but to get the cheapest insurance deal I have had to accept getting a black box installed despite having 32 years of late braking, fast cornering driving expertise.

Last edited:
My father recently passed away and I will have to make many trips to Leicestershire over the next few month to sort things out.

I will be using his car which is a fairly unspectacular Mazda CX 5 but to get the cheapest insurance deal I have had to accept getting a black box installed despite having 32 years of late breaking, fast cornering driving expertise.
Sorry for your loss

January the 6th French cup la Berrichonne de Chateauroux V ****bag Paris st germain and I don’t have a ticket.
The stade Gaston petite will be full of PSG fans and I won’t be able to abuse any of them in my usual English fashion which hacks me off.
If we keep the loss to below 10 it will be a minor victory because we are twinned with Southend United on the football front.
On a similar note won't be watching Espanyol play Celta tonight in the Spanish cup.They do have a game on Sat mind,.which I will attend after SUFC's game at RH of course.

Quite enjoyed this years NYE show at least while Any Fairthweather Low was on !

Time was qhen I used to watch the show for the guests-this year apart from AFW thought Jools & Ruby Turner were a class above anyone else.
The guests were awful and the audience B list at best.

I'll admit he does get some decent acts on Later but I cringe whenever Jools feels he has to accompany them.

The guests were awful and the audience B list at best.

I'll admit he does get some decent acts on Later but I cringe whenever Jools feels he has to accompany them.
TBF If you don't like Andy Fairweather Low ,there's probably not much hope for you musically speaking, at least.TBH I switched off not much later than that and AFL was the first guest IIRC.

Having to endure both sides of someone's mobile phone conversation. It's a phone put it to your ear.
I get really annoyed when people feel the need to play music on their phone in public with the speakers rather than a headset. If you've got a headset, use it. If you haven't then don't put the music on and have a bit of respect for the people around you.

Reactions: ESG
People who write their personal opinion on forums in such a way that it looks like their opinion is a hard solid fact when it is just their humble opinion.
And please remember that all opinions are valid.
Yes, but if they repeat it often, repeatedly, and with earnest conviction erring towards religious cult then their less than humble opinion does become fact, end of. Full stop.

And anyone who disagrees or has balanced argument against is either ignored, ignorant, dumb, stupid, naive, Ron's pocket, Ron's clown, a fool and such.

Due to a hectic year end I forget to claim my outstanding holiday pay and my agency state that all unclaimed holiday pay is forfeited at the end of each calendar year.

The sum involved is about £1500 which won't kill me but is obviously money I would rather have sitting in my bank account.

Back