• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

All finished at work till 2nd January - still waiting to find out if I've got entertaining to do on Sunday and whether I need to go and brave the shops again though.

At Roots Hall for the first time in 8 months tomorrow.

Stuck an old Sony Walkman on ebay and it is already up to £30 with 50 watchers.

Looks like they are quite collectable.

Lovely lunch today with the hubby, kids and former in laws. Made chicken satay and a chilli, both of which turned out well, lots of laughs and plenty of drink made for a really lovely, laid back afternoon. Love them to bits and glad to still be able to see them from time to time, usually it's just a quick pop in so this made a really nice change.

Christmas 'bonus' from work. £300 cash, bottle of Hardy's white Crest wine, bottle of vintage Taylors Port, box of Milk Tray choccies ( save them for other half for Valentines! ) & 6 cans of Fosters ( save those for 'pop in' visitors over Christmas! ).
Not bad for only working 3 days per week.

Christmas 'bonus' from work. £300 cash, bottle of Hardy's white Crest wine, bottle of vintage Taylors Port, box of Milk Tray choccies ( save them for other half for Valentines! ) & 6 cans of Fosters ( save those for 'pop in' visitors over Christmas! ).
Not bad for only working 3 days per week.

Enjoy it, have they any vacancies? :Smile:

Great Christmas Day had by all, I’m as full as can be. Great food, happy household and bring on more festivities with family over the next couple of days.

Don't deserve to be feeling as well as I do this morning after 3 bottles of prosecco across the day yesterday, lol!

Fab day with my parents, very civilised, today it's the turn of the kids and grandkids, so it's going to be a bit more lively!

Back