• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Strictly final

The final was glorious to watch - but Maisie and Gorka were by far the best dancers, they were robbed in my opinion. Far too much street element in some of the others - Bill and Oti only did one "proper" dance, same with Jamie and Karen.

I'd have been happy if HRVY and Janette had won, they deserved it. I never thought Maisie would win as the public didn't like her (unfairly).

When I came back from dog walking my drive was blocked by Waitrose delivering to a neighbour.
I was patient and didn't make a fuss.
Waitrose driver apol9and I said " no problem", all polite.
After I parked on drive the Waitrose man came back with a large Christmas pud for me for my understanding!
Not necessary and most pleasing!

Got to Tesco, Prince Avenue at 6:15am. Car Park was already over half full. Did all our final bits for a long Xmas break without the need for supermarkets again for a while (and got everything we wanted) so we were happy.

A word of warning - when we left the car park was full and shoppers were pouring in from all directions. It could be a busy day today so take care everyone.

Sorted out my wife's birthday presents and cards from home. (Her birthday is the 2nd Jan, it's really hard time of the year to find cards especially.)

Sorted out my wife's birthday presents and cards from home. (Her birthday is the 2nd Jan, it's really hard time of the year to find cards especially.)
My missus' birthday is Jan 3rd, I feel your pain! I usually go over to Fosset's Waitrose straight after Christmas and get some nice things for her on the cheap.

Family vote has been taken and this years Christmas Dinner is an Indian takeaway.
I apologise if I’m out of touch, being a child of the very early 70s, but are Indian takeaways around here open on Christmas Day, assuming you’re local?
Sounds like a great idea for next year.

Back