• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Never thought I'd be typing something like this in this forum section but finally, finally, had a broken tooth removed without any fuss after waiting five bl@@dy months for it to be done....

Just seen an adult male with ginger hair, white trainers, dark fleece .... and a spider man costume acting suspiciously on Victoria Avenue by the museum.

I wonder if he fancies a crack at the scaffolding or if he is just trying to keep street crime down?

Just seen an adult male with ginger hair, white trainers, dark fleece .... and a spider man costume acting suspiciously on Victoria Avenue by the museum.

I wonder if he fancies a crack at the scaffolding or if he is just trying to keep street crime down?
Just seen the same dude jogging in a Super Ted outfit...

The Brennan B2. After far too long agonising, I've finally dived in and bought one. Goodbye CDs and cabinets, hello more space and easy to find albums and tracks. Could take a while to rip them all but I will listen to the Brennan's internet radio while I'm doing it. Happy RHB.

Becoming my own deliveroo rider. Breaks up the monotonous work from home routine, only 7.5k into Chelmsford city centre and back home, so had myself subway yesterday and M&S foodhall today

Why does this make you happy? Your hatred of Lewis Hamilton is starting to seem pretty problematic.

Trying to take a company to court that has been using the name since 1892 because they use his surname. Just pathetic and it’s made me happy that he hasn’t got his way.

Why is that problematic? Because you don’t like it?

Trying to take a company to court that has been using the name since 1892 because they use his surname. Just pathetic and it’s made me happy that he hasn’t got his way.

Why is that problematic? Because you don’t like it?
I bet the Academicals are relieved!

In Saturday's Telegraph there is a half page interview with John Lydon, aka Johnie Rotten. He is talking about coping with being the full time carer of his wife who has dementia.
It is a sad but also uplifting article and gives me faith and hope of goodness in often unexpected places and indeed people.

97 year old Jack Hearn from Northumberland, who’s still teaching judo, on Sky breakfast news this morning. What a legend! I know what hard work karate is at my age so fair play to him.

A conversation I just had with my wife about high maintenance women. I pointed out to her that she shouldn't call other women high maintenance unless she would also call men high maintenance since it is really very sexist. She didn't agree at first, but did in the end.

And then I pointed out I wouldn't be so sexist as to call a bird high maintenance.

Reactions: RHB
Back