• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Took many excellent conditioned books, clothe's & kitchen ware to Havens shop in Asda complex today. Leisurely shop in Asda's ( staff said it was manic yesterday), & then onto East Beach for a peaceful walk.
Hardly anyone around, tide was in & so tranquil & peaceful. Easy drive back to Leigh, & now await what the next 4 weeks brings?.

Went for a crafty* walk along the prom.in Sitges earlier.We moved to SC (very much inland) in 1986 but I still need to see the sea every month or so.As my older sister-in-law used to say, "you can take the boy out of Southend but you can't take Southend out of the boy".She was right for once. :Winking:

*travel restrictions from 6 am Fri until 6 am Monday.

We have a retired couple next door a ex vicar and school teacher, really nice people. She popped her head over the fence just as I got home tonight and asked if I was working tomorrow. I told her I wasn't, she grinned and called out 'Let it rip John'

And up went three rockets ?

She knows I go out around 4 in the morning and didn't want to keep me awake. Proper decent people.

Strictly - Probably not cool to say it, but I love the show, so many talented professionals and contestants. Bill Bailey blew me away last night.

Yummy kipper for breakfast - trouble is the whole house stinks now, lol! Lots of windows open for a bit!

Never microwave kippers always cook in foil in oven.

Reason being i once microwaved them at work for 30 seconds more than i should. Now this was a big building and we were on the first floor. Not only did it hum locally but wafted up through the air con up to the executive floor. An hour later a curt email from the top floor was sent out and today the kippergate story is still told with amusment....

Similar thing, at the lab', we used to have kippers and have the expelair blowing in, hence the fumes going straight into the manager's PM's office, Oh, how she moaned, so we alternated with bacon. :ROFL::Smile2:

Back