• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Inside or outside IR35?

Outside. Pretty good rate too. The only issue is that they may only do 3 months rather than the 6 they need to see us through to the end of the project. Apparently it's company policy to make extensions only 3 months even if they end up having to extend again. The PM is trying to tie down all the contractors until the end though.

I've also had a couple of calls this week about other projects elsewhere for the same rate and for 6 months.

We had walk out around seawall, Stambridge Mill, Rankins Cricket, and onto THE ROYAL OAK.
Just walked up and in at 6.30 PM, 4 person and dog, no problem.
Good beer, no fuss, good food, good service, fair price AND all very 2019!

Pub was reasonably busy when we arrived and almost empty when we left around 8.30.

I recommend it to you all.
I used to always like playing at Rankins decent people and a lively bar.

Took Mrs RHB to Le Talbooth restaurant at Dedham today for lunch to say thank you to her for her scheming and planning for my birthday last week. Now totally skint but it was, as always, a fabulous meal with brilliant service and the A12 was a good boy there and back. Very happy RHB. Just need a win tomorrow night now to start the week well.

Le Talbooth.jpg

Just registered in the draw for Espanyol's first game of the season (against Villarreal on 21/08/)With a 40,000 capacity and a 30% attendance limit I make that 12,00 places.Since there are apparently 28,000 season card holders might be a bit of a tight squeeze,

Got my second dose of the vaccine today, so just need to wait 2 weeks and then I can come back to the UK without having to quarantine for 10 days for the first time since January 2020.

Can beat you on that Sam-haven't been back since Ipswich 0n 26/10/2019-which is why I'm looking forward to returning for our game with Chesterfield in October.Booked flights over within hours of the quarantine being lifted.

Back