• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Best Chinese restaurant that I know of, grub always tip top and service is spot on.
Always has been the best in Southend - had my first hen night there, and have often gone for Dim Sum although not so much lately as Kev is allergic to shellfish and a lot of my favourite Dim Sum is prawn based. Thanks for the reminder, must visit for a proper sit down Chinese meal again soon.

Played right back today - after the first choice went off injured after ten minutes. Oldest player on our side by 20 years but did well enough. 1-1 draw in the hail and rain. Did a tremendous slide tackle which was timed perfectly.
Nice to roll back the years once in a while.

Daughter has just got home from work somewhat manic after a testing day at Primark Lakeside. Dark thoughts of burning it down with everyone in it. I'd wide berth it at weekends for a while if you know what's good for you. Especially the men's section 😁

Daughter has just got home from work somewhat manic after a testing day at Primark Lakeside. Dark thoughts of burning it down with everyone in it. I'd wide berth it at weekends for a while if you know what's good for you. Especially the men's section 😁
Could she widen her pyro thoughts to the whole complex? It would get my vote.

Stumbled upon this today, which brought back some great nostalgia. This was my first ever game at RH, at the tender and innocent age of 9.

If I’d have known what I know now, back then, I’d have called Social Services on my old man.

Back