• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What is the best sci-fi show??

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
I have to admit to being a little bit of a sci-fi freak , but truthfully there are some very good sci-fi shows and some dire shows.

There are some big budget shows like star trek and then there are some that look like the were made with the funds from a wip round at the pub.

I have been watching the Sarah Connor Chronicles recently and have just finished series 2 to find out the show is cancelled.

Not only am i ****ed off that i have invested like 40+ hours of my life on something thats been cut , im more annoyed that ***** like charmed can have like 5+ seasons.

So i ask you fellow shrimperzone pubbers whats your favourite shows and are there any that you would recommend?

My Favourites are (in no order):

Heroes
Sarah Connor Chronicles
Battlestar Galactica (new series)
Supernatural
Smallville
Star trek . Original , Next generation, Enterprise
Red Dwarf
The Lost Room (awsome 6 parter)
Stargate

As of yesterday i have started to watch Sliders which is very very 90's. But although very cheaply made is worth a watch, well atleast the first 4 episodes i have seen so far.

Last edited:
I used to like Tomorrows world apart from Howard who I thought was a bit of a ****.

I like a bit of Quantum Leap as well.

Quantam Leap was legend. Even better when sam was supposed to be a women and had to wear dresses lol

Back