• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What to do with Harry Lennon?

What to do with Lennon?

• Sack immediately

Votes: 59 31.4%
  • Discipline, he apologises, keep

Votes: 46 24.5%
  • Under 23’s- transfer list in jan

Votes: 73 38.8%
  • Other

Votes: 10 5.3%

• Total voters
Not sure we can sack him, but if we can it’s a get out rather than having to pay an awful player for another 18 months

Sack him on what grounds? He’s been an idiot, but somehow I can’t imagine going down the pub is a breach of contract.

I doubt his contract includes this as a manner likely to bring disrepute to the club.
After all, he didn't rob anyone and Ranger did.
But his timing was shocking: lacking both respect to fans and awareness - and he's not a kid. So am going for option 3. After all, he won't be missed.

Let him play every single miserable minute of this god awful season, so he can hear what the fans really think of him every single time.

Edit: I also wouldn't want him anywhere near the youth teams if he's going to be a bad influence on them.

Probably not a sackable offence, but on the other hand if there’s a single % chance to get away with sacking him then sack him, send a message of intent out to the other 23 **** houses ... let them all know it’s coming and it won’t be tolerated ... this is more to do with being mugged off week in week out by a player that couldn’t give to ****s and now we have the chance .... let’s do it ... get rid of him useless donkey

He should be got rid off,if SUFC cant do that then never play him again not for one minute ,in fact let him clean the ****houses on match days .

Keep him away from the U23's

Suspend him and tell him to find another club, if he can't find one then we're stuck with the **** but he should never pull on the shirt again.

Leave him with the youths to never play a game again. We have plenty of useless defenders to replace him.

If Ron can find a way to get him out of his contract then do it. Highly unlikely but will (hopefully) send a message to the rest of the squad and kick start the much needed mass clear out early!

We could tell him we hope his family die of cancer......Or maybe he had already heard that comment and thought F*** it. I'm off down the pub.

Loyalty and respect is a two way street.

We could tell him we hope his family die of cancer......Or maybe he had already heard that comment and thought F*** it. I'm off down the pub.

Loyalty and respect is a two way street.
Die of cancer what sort of people have we on this sight .Not nice words mate

Sol and Ron wiill probably give him a b.llcking. There wiill possibly be an apology and that should be the end of the mstter.
He had been an idiot but this is not gross misconduct and therefire not a sackable offence.

If Ron can find a way to get him out of his contract then do it. Highly unlikely but will (hopefully) send a message to the rest of the squad and kick start the much needed mass clear out early!

Ron found a way of getting players out of contracts before....don't pay them , and they leave.
Only Anthony Grant stayed I think.

It's one way of getting these players out :Smile:

Sack him on what grounds? He’s been an idiot, but somehow I can’t imagine going down the pub is a breach of contract.

Singing about being in Round Two of the cup. For a Southend player to be singing that about a team that has just beaten the team he was playing for makes him a Grade A twunt and he needs sacking. I don't want to see him in a Southend shirt again

Back