• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What was here before the big bang ?

Space is time Demonstrated. In truth there is no such thing as space-pure "empty" space, with nothing in it. Everthing is Something. Even the emptiest space is filled with vapours so thin, so stretched out over infinate areas that they seem not to be there.

Then after the vapors are gone there is Energy. Pure Energy. This manifests as vibration,oscillations movements of the "all" at a particular frequency.
Invisible energy is the space which holds matter together.
Using linear time as a model, all matter in the universe was condensed into a tiny speck.We cannot imagine the denseness of this because we think matter as it is "now" is dense.

Actually what is now called matter is mostly space. All solid objects are 2 percent solid matter and 98 percent air. The space between the tiniest particles of matter in all objects is enormous. It is something like the distance between stars in the night sky.
If you think that the entire universe was once solid and there was no space between the particles of matter. All the matter had the space taken out of it and the enormous space gone, that matter filled an area smaller than a pin head. There was a time before that when no matter at all excisted, just the purest form of Highest Vibration Energy which I guess is called anti-matter.

That was the time before time before the physical universe as we know it excisted. in the beginning pure energy vibrated, oscillated so fast as to form matter...

I think Artful has taken it on from there.

;)

Space is time Demonstrated. In truth there is no such thing as space-pure "empty" space, with nothing in it. Everthing is Something. Even the emptiest space is filled with vapours so thin, so stretched out over infinate areas that they seem not to be there.

Then after the vapors are gone there is Energy. Pure Energy. This manifests as vibration,oscillations movements of the "all" at a particular frequency.
Invisible energy is the space which holds matter together.
Using linear time as a model, all matter in the universe was condensed into a tiny speck.We cannot imagine the denseness of this because we think matter as it is "now" is dense.

Actually what is now called matter is mostly space. All solid objects are 2 percent solid matter and 98 percent air. The space between the tiniest particles of matter in all objects is enormous. It is something like the distance between stars in the night sky.
If you think that the entire universe was once solid and there was no space between the particles of matter. All the matter had the space taken out of it and the enormous space gone, that matter filled an area smaller than a pin head. There was a time before that when no matter at all excisted, just the purest form of Highest Vibration Energy which I guess is called anti-matter.

That was the time before time before the physical universe as we know it excisted. in the beginning pure energy vibrated, oscillated so fast as to form matter...

I think Artful has taken it on from there.

;)

Nothing to do with the Pixies that live at the bottom of my garden then?

Nothing to do with the Pixies that live at the bottom of my garden then?

Don't see why dont big enough universe to contain everything ;)

Re the above no empty space and explination there for . I thing "dark matter" (the stuff that makes up nearly the majority of known space and well we have no idea what its made of (adds to the fun).

Knowledge being unknowable , well only untill you experince it.

Richard Darwkin... aggggh Grow up and stop telling people what to think and do just because they dont fit into your criteria of intellegence or perception of teh universe. Yes structured arguments nice , may have noticed in the last few centuries it hasnt resolved the question of Why does he universe (life etc) exisits becuase it never bloody asks !!!
(fundamentalist rationalists Grrr !!!) Its your (well formulation and in some case repeateable ) opnion give it as such !!!

Enough of that , back on topic , my two favourite creation "myths" Norse a Giant cow likes a huge froest giant :) . And the self made Tum frmo Egyptian mythos whom .. shall we say "self-made" , in a not for family reading way.

To ask who made "god" is a logical assertion. Logic came with human rational which was developed Bilions of years after the universe was made. Bit like looking for Alpha Centuar with a magynifing glass.
Or as Xabia said , "nothing is true everything is permitted"

The concept of infinity is the difficult thing to comprehend. by its very nature if it could be comprehended it would not be infinite.
Our universe could all be a single drop in an ocean of another Universe, which in turn could be a single drop ..ad infinitum (sic) ...

The God Delusion is so flawed... I reckon every RE and philosophy GCSE student should be made to study it to rip it to shreds. It's a shame because The Selfish Gene was much better written. TGD just reads like it was written by a snobby w*nker with a chip on his shoulder... oh... actually it was!

Back