• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What would you rather get hold of?

Options

• I am not interested in matters of the fleash.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Had this debate with a mate the other day. What would you rather get hold of right now if you were single - a saucy teenage (legal I must add) bird or a slightly older vixen MILF?

Think at my stage MILF's are two a penny if you can be arsed as most of the women you see out at divorced. However teeneage birds are sooo boring and hard work. I cant decide.....

Depends on your age too, some of the oldies would love some young skirt whereas younger members like myself would love to see someones twins, oh and their children too!
Although saying that I know several mums who are a few months younger than me, can they possibly be classed as MILF's?

Depends on your age too, some of the oldies would love some young skirt whereas younger members like myself would love to see someones twins, oh and their children too!
Although saying that I know several mums who are a few months younger than me, can they possibly be classed as MILF's?

MILFS are 30+ in my book.

Thats my principle about age. I think I have a MILF in the Mrs at home so would probably go for a saucy teen.

In a ideal world i Would opt for about a 25 year old i reckon , not to inexperienced , not to saggy and still fit as .

Although if had to choice from the 2 options i'd prob go for a young'un and if you get her early enough you can mould her into your ideal filthbag !

A MILF all day long for me, got plenty more experience with the job, don't really ask you if you respect them in the morning and lend you a fiver for petrol in the morning. No time for gobby 21 year old birds who usually haunt you after a night out.

Missed your philosophical debates Dave! Defo MILF, more experience, always more dirty in my experience and are always up for it anywhere. And can also cook you a nice breakfast in the morning!

No option for gilf so i had to go for the younger milf.
And hazey please refrain fron such rude posts as when i see you on tv as dave you are a sweet young money hungry dude but on here you are a muff chasing sex fiend,oh how the mighty fall.

MILF all the way.

Less likely to burst into tears, like Marilyn Manson, **** comedy, and cuddles.

Much more likely to know how to handle a **** :)

Back