• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Whatever happened to.....?

Lol, I regretted it when I realised the Watney's doodah was yours....sorry!

No worries, you can owe me!

Although Messrs Chapman, Palin, Jones et al might argue the Watney's Red Barrel sketch was theres (I just couldn't let the opportunity pass without quoting it!)

ray_anit.gif

There are no limits......:hilarious: Looking at her now she looks like a tranny.

I'll add kids TV to that - especially the cartoons. When I was a nipper we had classics like Transformers, Thundercats, Danger Mouse, Mask and Superted and there was different stuff on every day. When I was off work the other week I watched some modern offerings and not only was it all crap, they showed the same things every day!

Mask - I'd forgotten all about that. Vaguely remembering the big truck being called Rhino or something?

Sandwich Spread is still available ..funny enough, I brought a Jar in Waitrose this morning ..

Sandwich Spread? Vinegary mayonnaise with tramps crusty bogies and dried menstrual overspill in it. Used to love it.

:p

Yuk. My mother, in her infinite 'kindness', used to make me sandwiches with this muck in it every couple of school days. Usually they ended up in a hedge....

They? You used to throw the sandwich and your mother in the hedge? She carried you in her womb for 9 months you ungrateful ba$tard.

:hilarious:

Certainly taught her not to give me such crappy sandwiches! :p ;)
Shame I've repped you recently, that comment deserved plenty of green!

Back