• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What's your greatest weakness?

Pubey

Greggs for me. Struggle to go past one without giving serious thought to whether I can grab a steak bake/doughnut.

I just booked a hotel pretty much on the basis that a Greggs is next door.

What about you? Midget pr0n? Justin Bieber? Cherry Coke? Mars Bars?

Crisps. Any crisps. I could eat 20 bags a day, every day. I'm currently trying to lose weight so I'm only allowing myself 1 bag of Quavers on a Saturday. I'm finding it very, very hard.

Parma Violets, if they are there then I have to eat them all.

On the subject of Greggs their Apple Danish's are delightful!!

Crisps. Any crisps. I could eat 20 bags a day, every day. I'm currently trying to lose weight so I'm only allowing myself 1 bag of Quavers on a Saturday. I'm finding it very, very hard.

I'm with you on this. My only vice. Couldn't eat at least one bag a day.

Oh, and this website :smile:

Parma Violets

Apple Danish's are delightful!!

giphy.gif

:winking:

Weetabix and guiness. not together usually.

My greatest weakness is my family. I put them above absolutely everything.

On a food front, I don't really have one, but there was a time (many years ago) when I couldn't go passed a McDonalds without popping in for a chocolate milkshake. I was cured of that by McDonalds themselves when they changed all their machines and ruined the taste. Before that, when I was a student, I could happily get through a 2l bottle of coke every evening.

Last edited:
Big toss up up between Krispy Kreme doughnuts and Cheese and Bacon Puffs (a la Grouts the Bakers). The Puffs win by a short head. Although there have been times when I've had both. Absolute cholesterol nightmare for a diabetic but sometimes it has to be done.

Sweets, anything from pick and mix to chocolate bars. I have done a tin of celebrations in under a day before.

You don't need to lose weight you are gorgeous just the way you are.

me - food: tofu dogs - often 4 times a week
Ha ha, too kind :blush:
I tried to get into my wedding suit for a laugh last weekend and I was horrified at just how far I've slipped in 16 years, hence the big effort.

Ha ha, too kind :blush:
I tried to get into my wedding suit for a laugh last weekend and I was horrified at just how far I've slipped in 16 years, hence the big effort.

I can't get into my wedding suit either, but that's because it's somewhere in a landfill site these days.

(Actually it's in the wardrobe, and still fits like a glove!)

Back