• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Where was the Blues Voice????

Farmer Fossett

Youth Team⭐
I have alot of admiration for the guys that set up Blues Voice but what is the point when almost every section of the crowd made more nose than the designated singing section tonight.

The team realy needed a stong vocal support to give them a lift specially in the second half and whilst sections of Main stand and South Upper gave good support the Blues Voice section was quiter that the Executive Boxes.

From wher I sat in the East Yellow I heard South Upper sing more than them!

I have alot of admiration for the guys that set up Blues Voice but what is the point when almost every section of the crowd made more nose than the designated singing section tonight.

The team realy needed a stong vocal support to give them a lift specially in the second half and whilst sections of Main stand and South Upper gave good support the Blues Voice section was quiter that the Executive Boxes.

You must of been wearing earplugs then ...The whole ground was singing and I was in the West and the atmosphere and the whole of the stand singing was one of the loudest I have known in that part of the ground.

:stunned:

How long have you been following the Blues? If all the sections are making a noise, there is no way that you can judge whether the Blue Voice section was "quieter than the executive boxes" from the East Yellows. I know that and I wasn't even there tonight! Sorry, but what a pointless post.

:thumbdown:

How long have you been following the Blues? If all the sections are making a noise, there is no way that you can judge whether the Blue Voice section was "quieter than the executive boxes" from the East Yellows. I know that and I wasn't even there tonight! Sorry, but what a pointless post.

Well said, pretty much what I was about to say.

The East stand was actually pretty loud today, its therefore not surprising you cant hear the West Stand....

Nice typing, have to have something to gouch about do we?

Over all a great night full of atmos for a good game.

That pacemaker keep it going for you or the whistling from your deaf aid!!!!!?

Ask yourself this; why is it not like that every week? Then work out what you can do...... LOL!

Dash

30+ years (seen in excess of 800 games) I normally sit in the Blues Voice section this is why I was so disapointed.

From where I sat I could hear South Upper more than Blues Voice section.

Sorry just giving my opinion!!!

to be quite blunt and honest, you can feck right off. it sounded really good on tv, especially in the 2nd half, and the flags looked amazing. brilliant work by the BV team and everyone there

Nice typing, have to have something to gouch about do we?

Over all a great night full of atmos for a good game.

That pacemaker keep it going for you or the whistling from your deaf aid!!!!!?

Ask yourself this; why is it not like that every week? Then work out what you can do...... LOL!

Dash

I was giving the team my full support over 90 mins. Shame pricks like you did not make the effort!!!

to be quite blunt and honest, you can feck right off. it sounded really good on tv, especially in the 2nd half, and the flags looked amazing. brilliant work by the BV team and everyone there

I was giving the team my full support over 90 mins. Shame pricks like you did not make the effort!!!

I was going to say that the post by Pubey was harsh, however by indulging in personal abuse rather defeats your point. And shows to me how wrong you were in your initial post.

Oh Dear... ....funny enough Dash was one of the people and his three children who left work early to be at the ground by 6 pm to stand for an hour and a half giving out flags for everybody else to wave......Please do not resort to personal attacks on other members when it is quite clear you do not know what you are talking about.

How do you know what part of the ground was making the noise if you were not there. Read my post I mentioned that other parts were making noise however not the BV.

If the Blue Voice wasnt making any noise why did Barrett head over there first after the final whistle to clap them

Why did he clap that part of the ground just before the whistle for the second half?

Who was singing the Lee Barnard song that I could hear?
Who told the Doncaster fans to sit down/shut up?
Who told the Doncaster fans they had **** support?

Who carried on singing when other parts of the ground stopped?

Fantastic atmosphere, only other home game this season that could match it was Leeds

Back