• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who are you?

toellandback

Andy Cap
There is constant talk at the minute about a clique. What i suggest is that you use this thread like a dating agency and sell yourself. You don't have to enter anything private if you don't want to. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone to get to know somebody

Name i would prefer to be called: Username, first name, nickname YOUR CHOICE
Status: Single, married, civil relationship, upto you if you enter anything
Favourite musician: Fairly obvious
Favourite film: Fairly obvious
All time hero: Who inspires you
Something amazing you have done: What have you done thats abit special

I think most people know who I am. I'm just trying to make the world a better place.
1) Paul/Naps
2) Engaged and two children
3) Ian Dury/Curtis Mayfield/Kinks
4) LA Confidential/Rocky/Exorcist/Muppets Take Manhattan/Groundhog Day
5) Loads of people
6) Graduated in linguistics, learnt Scottish Gaelic (and since forgotten it), wrote a regular column for the Echo, Leigh Times and the official matchday programme, participated in interviews about SUFC on local and national radio, travelled extensively on business, loads more. I hope I'm a good Dad.

That information is available on a need-to-know basis only. Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

TrueBlue Scott - Scotty
Engaged
Paul Weller or Dave Ghan
loads of films
Enoch inspired me and more recently Henry Allingham
TBTV has had over 18,000 views since it came to air in late 2006

Name i would prefer to be called: londonblue
Favourite musician: Talking Heads, REM, Guns 'n Roses
Favourite film: Schindler's List, The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption to name but a few
All time hero: Nelson Mandela, taught the world to never give up
Something amazing you have done: Other than create life (sorry to copy AS), I have gained my Private Pilot's License. I have SCUBA dived with dolphins in Eilat and sharks in The Maldives

Name i would prefer to be called: londonblue
Favourite musician: Talking Heads, REM, Guns 'n Roses
Favourite film: Schindler's List, The Godfather, The Shawshank Redemption to name but a few
All time hero: Nelson Mandela, taught the world to never give up
Something amazing you have done: Other than create life (sorry to copy AS), I have gained my Private Pilot's License. I have SCUBA dived with dolphins in Eilat and sharks in The Maldives

your license did you obtain that at peter pans playground??

Name: Paul. MK. Coxy. You choose.
Status: Very much in love with and planning to be with until I pop my clogs, Mrs MK Zena.
Favourite musician: Difficult to say: Fave bands are easier: The Jam, Snow Patrol.
Favourite film: Star Wars
All time hero: John Peel/Joe Strummer.
Something amazing you have done: United the various Shrimperzone tribes into one peaceful, Tilson loving community :D

There is constant talk at the minute about a clique. What i suggest is that you use this thread like a dating agency and sell yourself. You don't have to enter anything private if you don't want to. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone to get to know somebody

Name i would prefer to be called: Username, first name, nickname YOUR CHOICE
Status: Single, married, civil relationship, upto you if you enter anything
Favourite musician: Fairly obvious
Favourite film: Fairly obvious
All time hero: Who inspires you
Something amazing you have done: What have you done thats abit special

good thread toellandback

its a shame that this clique thing has kicked off again and I really think people misinterpret what it actually is. its actually called FRIENDSHIP.

Whether its the mods "clique" or the live chat "clique" or the "clique" that use first names, or the clique "that play football together" - its ridiculous.

Is FRIENDSHIP such a bad thing ? Are people jealous of others relationships/friendships ? If I am actually part of one of those said "cliques" i really don't care. I have spoken to and met made a number of lovely people from the Zone some of which I would now class as friends.

Is that a bad thing ? No I don't think so, IMO.

But to get back to your note

1. I dont mind being called either Numphgirl or Senga or AS's other half
2. Im married to Aberdeen Shrimper
3. I like lots of musicians and have a varied taste in music
4. Fav film - again like lots but love Chick flicks and really love To Kill A Mockingbird, Calamity Jane and Wizard of Oz
5. Don't have an all time one but a few
6. Don't know

cheers

Gary/Firestorm (although most people who know me call me c***)
Married (2nd time) 4 kids (2 mine 2 step)
The Clash, Jam, SLF, The Alarm, Undertones, The Chords
Quadrophenia, Green Mile, Life of Brian, Holy Grail
Barry Sheene / Joe Strummer / John Peel / My Grandad
My brother is Russell crowe, I have run in the world veterans Athletic Championships , according to the wife , I should have represented GB in the world pedant championships

Name i would prefer to be called: My given name is Kay, I don't mind people using that, my user name or the shortened form of OBL

Status: Married for 18 years, 2 teenaged children a son of 16 and daughter of 14

Favourite musician: Like too many to name just one or two, though my childhood heroes were, and still are, the Osmonds. My tastes are fairly middle of the road though

Favourite film: All time favourite probably The Inn of the 6th Happiness, a very old b&w one based on a true story

All time hero: Bit of a cliche, but I've always looked up to my dad

Something amazing you have done: I'm most proud of my children, but also chuffed to have finally gone back to studying after a break of about 27 years to get a new qualification. I've also done a lot of fund raising over the years, and while running the PTA at school, my friend and I were responsible for raising in excess of £30k. I'm very proud of that too.

Name: Rich or BrettieAngell whichever you like!
Stauts: Engaged to Hils (Vange_Shrimper)
Fav Musician: There's 4 of them they are called SLAYER!!
Favourite film: Natural Born Killers
All time hero: Steve Tilson
Something amazing you have done: Did a bungee jump when I was 16 can't think of anything else!

Name i would prefer to be called: SteveO
Favourite musician: Robin Trower, Floyd, Pistols, Led Zep
Favourite film: Band of Brothers or SAW
All time hero: Dad, no question RIP
Something amazing you have done: Gave green rep to MK once.I may have been drunk at the time.

Name i would prefer to be called: Moridin or Mark. Both have served me well......

Favourite Bands: The Ramones, The Cramps, Nocturnus, Brutal Truth, The Cruxshadows, Bauhaus.

Favourite film: Mr Smith Goes to Washington.

All time hero: Anyone who campaigns against inequalities and has a positive impact on theire local community.

Something amazing you have done: Wouldn't say anything amazing! I have a degree in Politics. and I work as a Tenancy Support and Resettlement Worker, helping folks who have fallen on hard times.

Name i would prefer to be called: BLUEBLOOD or Lee is fine on here, Lee in person
Favourite musician: Pink Floyd
Favourite film: Se7en
All time hero: John Lennon
Something amazing you have done: Beaten Stan Collymore at pool, walked from Southend to Basildon in aid of The Hillsborough Disaster Fund

Back