• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Who are you?

Name i would prefer to be called: Borient ****
Favourite musician: Alison Moyet
Favourite film: Titanic (extended edition)
All time hero: Uxbridge Shrimper
Something amazing you have done: Rachel Wood

Name i would prefer to be called: Gilbert
Favourite musician: Eiffel 65 - Im blue dabadee dabady
Favourite film: the lion king
All time hero: Old Blue Lady
Something amazing you have done: Grew the largest cucumber in the South East regional cucumber growing championship

Napster said:
The best clique is the Battrick clique.
Naps, if I could pos rep you I would :)

Name i would prefer to be called: Billericay Blue or BB on here, Paul or Dibs anywhere else.

Status: Married to Mrs BB (Liz) for 8 years. No kids. 2 cats though, who sometimes act like kids.

Favourite Bands: Queen, The Jam, Elton John, Celine Dion, Texas (all very boring)

Favourite film: Life of Brian, Trading Places, Groundhog Day, Love Actually and any Bond film.

All time hero: Ian Botham. Also Tilly obviously, especially after I played cricket with him a couple of years ago. I chatted to him for about an hour and he answered everything I wanted to know. Legend.

Something amazing you have done: Nothing special, although I was quite proud of myself when I climbed Ayers Rock.

Name i would prefer to be called:
matty/stereo

living with Miss Stereo/Kerrie

Favourite musician:
This week its The Beatles/Easyworld/Jess Morgan

Favourite film:
this week its Clerks/Fightclub// loose change

All time hero:
tyler durden

Something amazing you have done:
Made some music

Name I would prefer to be called: Steve, Biffa, chadded, chundered, big boy, goldenballs, or God.

Favourite musician: Mariah Carey (Oh, you mean music, not looks- no idea)

Favourite film: Top Gun

All time hero: Me

Something amazing you have done: Had a wicked Safari in the heart of Kenya at taxpayers expence- Thank you all. :)

Name i would prefer to be called: Gareth/toellandback
Favourite musician: Madness, Elvis
Favourite film: Shawshank redemption
All time hero: Lucas Radebe, all those that have fought and struggled to make a difference big or small
Something amazing you have done: I have swam with dolphins and sharks. I rode a horse for the first time up a mountain in the Dominican Republic, very scarey

Name i would prefer to be called: Ant

Favourite musician: SUFC Al's band, Interpol, Oasis, Matty from Stereoscene. He hugged me once you know.

Favourite film: From what i've seen recently, Taken with Liam Neeson.

All time hero: Swiss Tony. He speaks the good word.

Something amazing you have done: Hillary Clinton. From behind. Twice.

Name i would prefer to be called: Cricko, John, Sexgod.
Favourite musician: Pink Floyd
Favourite film: A Night to Remember/Shawshank
All time hero: Rusty Shackleford...failing that JFK
Something amazing you have done: Not much, helped a lot of others I hope and loved Kenya on Safari.

Name i would prefer to be called: Jonny O
Favourite musician: Bright Eyes / Sonic Youth / Miles Davis
Favourite film: Vanishing Point / Old Joy
All time hero: Heroes will only ever let you down. But Jack Kerouac really.
Something amazing you have done: Created my own religion. Wrote for a music fanzine. Seen Southend beat Man Utd. Found a woman daft enough to put up with me.

Name; Nick, Nobby (Snide or Gitboy)

Status; married twice, 2 kids both in UK, second wife 17 years younger than I..been together just about 10 years.

Favourite Musician; No ONE person, just genre..PUNK. Pistols Clash, Ramones, UK Subs, Rancid, Offspring, to name a very few.

Fave Film; the Godfather, Groundhog Day, the Last Emperor...most Tom hanks films, Asian Horror, art noir films (yea, I'm a snob)

All time hero; John Peel..

Something Amazing; lived this long?..um, I'm not really sure of anything amazing, just proud that I've had records played on radio, played in front of 50,000 people, was a Bay City Roller (learned a full set in 2 weeks)...just stuff with music, and work awards..

Name i would prefer to be called: sufc_girl or Rachel (Rach, bunny boiler, stalker, whatever takes your fancy)
Favourite musician: Depeche Mode, Muse and lots of others I can't think of right now
Favourite film: Nightmare Before Christmas, The Notebook, anything really
All time hero: my mum and dad
Something amazing you have done: can't think of anything amazing really... coming out here was a pretty big deal but as I struggle with it quite a bit I wouldn't call it amazing. I guess I always make the effort to be the best friend I can be.

Back