• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who dresses them ****ers on Top Gear ??

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Surely someone should be getting sacked behind the scenes on that programme , them fellas wear the worst clobber known to man , always got some crazy arsed jeans/ blazer combo going on or a rascal leather jacket to go with it .

Now for me the jeans / blazer combo was never in fashion , but if it was , surely its been out of fashion for at least 5 years now ??

Shocking behaviour !!

They are not the best dressed to be fair............but it is about cars, not fashion!!!

Everyones different but I watch TG for the cars and the not the well dressed men.

Last edited:
Does Top Gear sound like a show that has a wardrobe department? "err, yes, Mr Clarkson, how about you try this fetching number on, that should make you look quite strapping as you interview which ever stupind ponce tart **** got the boot from X Factor last week".

Surely someone should be getting sacked behind the scenes on that programme , them fellas wear the worst clobber known to man , always got some crazy arsed jeans/ blazer combo going on or a rascal leather jacket to go with it .

Now for me the jeans / blazer combo was never in fashion , but if it was , surely its been out of fashion for at least 5 years now ??

Shocking behaviour !!
sadly, I keep an eye out for the watches that they wear - richard hammond always has a rolex gmt2c, clarkson has either a bell & ross, u boat or omega, and the floppy haired one wears a rado, jlc and some others :unsure:

Does Top Gear sound like a show that has a wardrobe department? "err, yes, Mr Clarkson, how about you try this fetching number on, that should make you look quite strapping as you interview which ever stupind ponce tart **** got the boot from X Factor last week".

You avin a larf mate.............

Of the top of my head

Usain Bolt
Stephen Fry
Michael Schumacher
Harry Enfield
Jay Kay
David Tennant
Jools Holland
Helen Mirren
Kristin Scott Thomas
Simon Pegg
Steve Coogan
Ewan McGregor
Jimmy Carr
Ellen MacArthur
Timothy Spall
Tim Rice
Christian Slater
Ranulph Finnes
Rob Brydan

sadly, I keep an eye out for the watches that they wear - richard hammond always has a rolex gmt2c, clarkson has either a bell & ross, u boat or omega, and the floppy haired one wears a rado, jlc and some others :unsure:

Just can't see the point in wearing a decent kettle if you are dressed like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards , they just wear the same clobber all the time for the last 5 years at least .

But like another poster said most of the car nutters have probably got their old boy in their hand jerking off at the latest motor they will never even get to sit in to notice the scruffy ****ers that front the programme !

Top gear is a light entertainment/comedy show based on cars..

Just can't see the point in wearing a decent kettle if you are dressed like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards , they just wear the same clobber all the time for the last 5 years at least .

But like another poster said most of the car nutters have probably got their old boy in their hand jerking off at the latest motor they will never even get to sit in to notice the scruffy ****ers that front the programme !

Here you go Duncy..........you can bash one out over this. Imagine that it is the man you want to be or......be with!!

:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWihWfdH4Zw

Back