• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Who got s***f***d last night!

Winkle

Manager
I need to come in here because the "tsunami" of negativity on the main board was overwhelming me so I just wondered how everyone coped last night after yesterdays result! I started about half seven in my local club, three and a half kronenbergs, table booked for a ruby with the beloved(anniversary) two more cobras (still thinking about thorntons freekick) 2 popadoms later and we were on to the main meal! I ate for england, struggled with one more "kingfisher", an Irish coffee then went down, followed by a complimentry J.D and that was me all done and dusted about 12:15 ish. How did everyone else get on?

Had my brother and his lovely wife over for dinner last night. We got through:

1) Some beers (a few each)
2) Pimms (for my brothers wife) and also some Plymouth Gin
3) Bottle of champagne
4) Bottle of Merlot
5) Bottle of Port
6) Half a bottle of Jamiesons.

We called it a night around 2.45ish. I hurt today, I can't see myself being much use to society so will probably end up drinking a load of milky tea and taking nurofen like they're smarties. :(

Having been drinking all day and still nursing a hangover from friday I had a relatively easy one. Just went round a mate's for a few jars and a pizza.

I went to work started at 9pm had to relive the game over and over again as I explained to everyone what went wrong (this what i hate about working sat nights plus they all look at me with that patronising look cos they support premiers***e teams) finished work at 4:30 am home by 5:30 am had a couple of beers whilst watching recorded MOTD so it did improve slightly.

Was drinking some odd 7% pear cider in Reflex in Reading. Had a bit of shaky head Sunday morning.

I need to come in here because the "tsunami" of negativity on the main board was overwhelming me so I just wondered how everyone coped last night after yesterdays result! I started about half seven in my local club, three and a half kronenbergs, table booked for a ruby with the beloved(anniversary) two more cobras (still thinking about thorntons freekick) 2 popadoms later and we were on to the main meal! I ate for england, struggled with one more "kingfisher", an Irish coffee then went down, followed by a complimentry J.D and that was me all done and dusted about 12:15 ish. How did everyone else get on?

mmm .. I make that 6.5 pints over 4 hours 45 minutes.. with a load of stodge to eat.. OK they are 'premium' brand beers but ****faced? your borderline legal to drive!!

Back