• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BenfleetDan

Who at the club made that decision to bring back that French Judas?

He cost us last year and will no doubt as proven today cost us this year.

How much did it cost for us to bribe the onion speaking **** to play for us again?

That **** should never been allowed back in essex let alone Roots Hall

F*****g Disgrace

Two faced prick should go back to Ipswich,Wet Spam,Blackpool.............................

How much did it cost for us to bribe the onion speaking **** to play for us again?

F*****g Disgrace

Two faced prick should go back to Ipswich,Wet Spam,Blackpool.............................

it was an act of desperation that went very wrong.....

im glad he came back and tried and i think he should play after his ban because he was class today untill his sending off.

Without the injuries and suspensions then Mohsni would have been nowhere near the team today (probably not even in the county). BUT we seemingly are at a point where we need to cobble a team together and Mohsni was felt by PS to be a gamble worth taking. It sadly didn't work. Personally (up to today I thought Coughlan should be in the team even if he played 60 odd minutes) but perhaps Corr is now the solution there. I somehow doubt we'll see Mohsni again.

how is 25 minutes class?

That idiot is a money grabbing ****

No question he cost us today

Answer the question who made that decision to bring him back

The bloke who said he would NEVER play for the BLUES again

The bloke is a prick

F*****g Disgrace

I love the phrase 'onion speaking' - quality

Sturrock said it was his decision, which I thought was a good and brave decision, and Mohsni was certainly class and the best player on the pitch while it lasted.

When your desperate you make desperate decisions.He did cost us but when i heard he was playing there was an edge towards the game you have to admit that.When you gamble sometimes you lose .As for calling someone a prick unjust!

Well said mate, can't believe idiots clapped, cheered and sung his name!!!

What did Luggy think BM was going to bring to the game. All i have seen is more problems. As if we need more.

We can all be wise after the event and some of us probably thought he may end up seeing Red today as I know we discussed that in the West Stand. Biel angered me before and he did again today and it is such a shame as he has some very good things about his game but I for one do not blame who ever made this decision as we were desparate and sadly it was a gamble that just did not work.

How can you say it was a gamble that did not work, I believe he will play again after his suspension,If you want to lay blame on someone , blame the stupid act by Cresswell that has led to Southend being in need of a CD.It happensIN footblaa ,its a passionate game played and supported by passionate people, at the end of the season we will know if the gamble as you call it paid off or not, Personally i dont think its a gamble, Bilel Mohsni has class , i believe he possesses that certain something the team is missing,today was unfortunate, maybe he was trying to hard to atone for past misdemeanors, give him a break.I can tell you from experience , that sometimes its not easy being in a foriegn country, some people take to it easy , for others its very difficult, in his case i ask how well does he speak or understand English.I have been in AUSTRALIA SINCE 1966 ,its an english speaking country , but yet i still get very homesick, i would imagine its harder for him being from a non english speaking background.

I haven't read anyone ridicule Ryan Cresswell but the fact is that Bilel committed to a tackle which was mistimed, Ryan lost his rag off the ball. Ryan has been immense this season but that act for my money was far worse than Bilel's today.

I can't believe I continue to read that people actually are willing to not only forgive Mohsni but also try and support him for being "what we need" take off those rose-tinted specs and crawl out his arse. Bilel is a liability, I appreciate we are short on players but the gamble hasn't paid off and he blown his final final final opportunity to redeem himself

I haven't read anyone ridicule Ryan Cresswell but the fact is that Bilel committed to a tackle which was mistimed, Ryan lost his rag off the ball. Ryan has been immense this season but that act for my money was far worse than Bilel's today.
Cresswell has only been sent off once?. ( correct me if I am wrong) how many times has he been sent off in important games?.

how is 25 minutes class?

That idiot is a money grabbing ****

No question he cost us today

Answer the question who made that decision to bring him back

The bloke who said he would NEVER play for the BLUES again

The bloke is a prick
Mohsni was by far the best player on the pitch before he was sent off. Sturroc also cost us the game, I guarantee if he gave Reeves and Harris 20 minutes instead of 2 they would have got us something out of that game. I bet you weren't having a go at cresswell when he pushed someone who wasn't even on the pitch, at least Mohsni was making an honest (albeit a bit crazy) attempt to get the ball.

Back