• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Why Why Why Why Why.........

do the ******** stewards in the west try to ruin every single game. i have a seaso in the south upper but occassionally like to swap it to be with mates in the west from time to time, decided to this today and as soon as i got there just before KO they were already chucking people out! was in my seat as the very back row and was standing as was the rest of block W. they then decide to start checking poeples tickets as people are trying to watch the game in there seat. the whole of the first half kept on and on and on telling people to sit down including me and the people who i was with even though i was in the back row???

second half i go back to my seat but to be told by the same little ****ty steward with glasses and a tash (people in the west know the one) 'ermmmmmmmm can i see your ticket please.....i again showed him but he still asked everyone as they were trying to watch the second half. what he was trying to achieve is beyond me. again trying to watch a game of football but stewards always trying to make it about them. not all but most of them around there really are a bunch of jobs worths and think they are police or something. they should stop trying to ruin the game for the rest of the people.

Yeah i know the guy. The same happened to me and my mate, we had sat in the right seat for the first half and we knew where we was sitting and this was in block V if i remember rightly. Second half we come back down to our seats and I got past the steward but he asks my mate to see his ticket and my mate shows him and then the steward points us in the wrong direction. So we had to end up telling him where the seat was.
:)

Back