• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Only 4-1 - I would have bitten your hand off at half time for that result :smile:

And Bradford seem to be in form..... They are now 4-0 up against high flying Walsall!!!

Does anyone know if there are any direct flights from Southend Airport to Switzerland?? (not for tax saving reasons) I was just wondering if I had time to check into Dignitas before our last home game of the season next saturday!! :smile:

I'd check with Dignitas they may still be busy with Col u fans:winking:

Full Time - and nothing more than we deserved. Wigan looked a different class today, definaltly Championship material.

Poor Ted though, wouldnt have helped his confidence though. Hope he doesnt take it to heart.

On the plus side... Colchester are now officially relegated to League 2, now hoping they face Braintree Town, and Braintree give them a good damn hiding!!

I'd check with Dignitas they may still be busy with Col u fans:winking:

Ive already checked mate, Dignitas dont treat any people with terminal diseases contracted through farm yard animals or immediate family members! :hilarious:

Think one of the commentators made an astute comment at the conclusion, in saying that our defence and midfield are fine when sides lump the ball up toards them but are inadequate when sides, like Walsall and Wigan, run and pass through them. Does that interpret, our Legue Two side has done well in League One this season.............but this side ain't going up?

6 wins from 20 games in 2016 is not great.

Not great from us I have to agree.

But can you imagine being a Gillingham Fan?.... They were running away with it for pretty much most of the season, & not so long ago, automatic promotion was almost a certain, yet now they only have 2 wins from the last 13 games & have dropped out of the play off's & their final last 2 games are against Burton (2nd) & Millwall (3rd). I dont fancy their chances much.

On a personal note, I hope they dont make it, especially now as Col Ewe are relegated, I look forward to visiting them both home & away in the Essex / Kent Derby next season.

Not great from us I have to agree.

But can you imagine being a Gillingham Fan?.... They were running away with it for pretty much most of the season, & not so long ago, automatic promotion was almost a certain, yet now they only have 2 wins from the last 13 games & have dropped out of the play off's & their final last 2 games are against Burton (2nd) & Millwall (3rd). I dont fancy their chances much.

On a personal note, I hope they dont make it, especially now as Col Ewe are relegated, I look forward to visiting them both home & away in the Essex / Kent Derby next season.

Also Franchise FC could be playing AFC Wimbledon next season. Wimbledon away is a good trip.

Also Franchise FC could be playing AFC Wimbledon next season. Wimbledon away is a good trip.

Glad you said that, I suggested the same thing a couple of weeks ago. Would be a great fiesty derby, and both teams make an easy away game. Would also Like to see B'orient up as well, although 99% impossible now.

I couldn't agree more that this wasn't a game Ted should've came into. I hope it doesn't knock his confidence too much...

Could this be a ploy by a (soon-to-be?) rival manager to de-stablise our young goalkeeper prior to next season ?

If that's not a joke it's certainly one of the more ridiculous theories about Saturday's choice of goalkeeper.

Back