• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Feel so sorry for 579 Southend fans travelling for hours to watch our team fannying about.
What a sorry team since Christmas.:'(

Another Shocker, Mooney offside.

All my humour-less pre match predictions have come true except the 2-1 score line of course.

Terrible day today, bordering on embarrassing. I know that on the whole the season has gone better than many expected, however, things need to change for next season. Too many average players and a tactically inept manager.

Offside goal for Wigan..

Poor Ted, I bet Dan is laughing his arse off that he got let off this one. they are ripping us apart. No way even Bentley would keep a clean sheet in this game.

Why bring in Smith for his first appearance for arguably the hardest game of the season, absolute stupidity!!!

He should have left Bentley in for this one and picked Ted for the last 2

I hope we don't score just to screw MK's prediction score. I'm feeling mean.

Why bring in Smith for his first appearance for arguable the hardest game of the season, absolute stupidity!!!

He should have left Bentley in for this one and picked Ted for the last 2

Its a pointlesss game with nothing riding on it, they are ripping us to pieces so Bentley wouldnt have made any difference, and what difference does it make?

Bentley is off so more experience Ted gets now the better, even a thumping is good experience.

Lovely Jubbly!!.... Ive always said it will come down to goal difference at the end of the day!!

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Back