• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WIGGY'S RATINGS!

wiggy

Darryl's Love Child
Flavs 7 one good save, good kicking.
Jupp 6 done O.K.
Barratt 8 If he aint player of the year then what ave you got to do, a rock every week.
Prior 6 nice player most of the time but can be dodgy.
Maher 6 will keep looping it in the air, today against 6 foot 6 defenders, waste of time.
Bents 9 sterling performance, if they all had as much bottle and guts as him then we would have beat them!
Gower 5 The opposite to Bents, if he aint taking them on down the wing, not worth his place as his wet lettuce attitude with tackling is a minus to the team.
Petts 5 How an earth does his non creative backward motion play guarantee him a game every week
Gray 7 Done what he could with little service on the floor.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Mar. 12 2005,23:59)]Flavs 7 one good save, good kicking.
Jupp 6 done O.K.
Barratt 8 If he aint player of the year then what ave you got to do, a rock every week.
Prior 6 nice player most of the time but can be dodgy.
Maher 6 will keep looping it in the air, today against 6 foot 6 defenders, waste of time.
Bents 9 sterling performance, if they all had as much bottle and guts as him then we would have beat them!
Gower 5 The opposite to Bents, if he aint taking them on down the wing, not worth his place as his wet lettuce attitude with tackling is a minus to the team.
Petts 5 How an earth does his non creative backward motion play guarantee him a game every week
Gray 7 Done what he could with little service on the floor.
I think you may have missed someone, was that intentional??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Mar. 12 2005,23:59)]Flavs 7 one good save, good kicking.
I think you meant spectacular rather than good as Tes would have saved it.

I presume you missed Flav's kick along the floor that was only just cleared and the cross he came for and missed.

got cut off in my prime continued,

Freddy 7 same as Gray, what can you do with very little service.
Dudders 9 Revelation, attacked the stick insects as they did not like,pacy round the back of em, yet again not much time to win the game for us. definately our most natural forward b
ut Tilly still seems to prefer Gray!
Almost forgot Che 5 still not convinced, poor distribution!

Bentley was absolutely superb today, Lincoln were a very very physical team and Bentley was the only one who was able to muscle them out in the midfield.

Eastwood for me has to learn to be able to hold his own against these stronger sides instead of standing around appealing for free kicks all the time. He needs to realise that he is going to be a marked man these days, another example of this was Bristol Rovers equaliser on Tuesday, Eastwood got roughted up, stood around appealing instead of trying to win the ball back (which was within his range) and Bristol went straight up the other end and made it 2-2.

I thought Lincoln were dirty bunch of lanky plodders and our defence did a lot better with Asamoah today. Totally agree with TLG's report that the ref was starting to lose control in the 2nd half.

oh and Keith Alexander was a total ******, he was giving abuse to everyone in the Reds. As we're in league two and not in the public eye I'm sure his antics today will go completely unpunished. Ok, so people were shouting at him but there was no need for him to give it back in the way he did.

Back