• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Wiggy beginning to look right as usual, 5th year running!

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
I don't like doing this but i feel wiggy has forced my hand....

WIGGY RIGHT, AS USUAL...

10-05-2004

Partial credit to start? "BROUGHTON, BRAMBLE, WILSON, CLARK, HUNT,controversial but what does he add? Also CORBETT, must be better out there surely that contribute more than 10 games a season. Include these passengers in our team next year and it will be the same old story."

27/5/2004

On Ron Martin "Was Leon Constantine worth more than seven hundred quid, yes or no? I'm sick of Martin's silly games waiting for everyone to come pleading to him when in certain cases it should be the other way round. He won't be satisfied until we have the best stadium in the conference!"

31/7/04

(about Wayne Gray) "Probably the worst movement, control and general ability i have seen in a blues shirt."

14/8/2004

"Oh well may as well get lambasted for being a train spotter and truth teller on this board but surely even the biggest dreamer around must realise that this side is definately heading for relegation, even at this stage."

11/7 05

"Nothing to do with Tilly which players he wants to keep, looks like if the half decent players, Dudfield, Nicolau etc. don't like the peanuts on the table then according to Mr. Big chaiman they can sod off! No wonder the likes of Greenacre and Goater told Mr Martin to sod off. Good Luck Tilly in your quest to get half decent League 1 players to play for shirt buttons, you need all your Freddy Eastwood getting skills this year!"

AND IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS...

"Luke Gutteridge is the excact opposite to Drewe Broughton for all your information. He may be a decent player , time will tell but HAS got an attitude problem as seen with my own eyes."

(strangely contradictory) "I suggest that before we end up with someone worse the critics should think about the situation and realise that someone like Nicalou is likely to give away far more goals than Flavs"

In 2005 on our chances for the season "I think 20/1 to be promoted is very generous,peanuts or not."
(and in response to a post of this nature, MtS came back with "No there isn't! Surely, not even the most rabidly one-eyed Shrimper thinks we'll go up this year?!")

(start of last season) "What chance have we got. Tilson is absolutely devoid of contacts and ideas and it is becomming more apparent that we WILL go down if he stays in charge."

Last edited:
Incidentally, there are a lot of misinformed views about wiggy's views from what I have read

:hilarious:

Good find sitp... ;)

God you must be lonely, we are all right and wrong at times, i'm 100% right about the keepers and you are good at trolling through old crap and never getting a girlfriend!

God you must be lonely, we are all right and wrong at times, i'm 100% right about the keepers and you are good at trolling through old crap and never getting a girlfriend!

I think you're mixing me up with sitp here wiggy...
I only commented on what he found... :p :rolleyes:

I think you're mixing me up with sitp here wiggy...
I only commented on what he found... :p :rolleyes:

Yep you are right, Sufcintheprem is the real sad one but as one of his supporters can only assume that you are going out with the Librarian!

I don't like doing this but i feel wiggy has forced my hand....

WIGGY RIGHT, AS USUAL...

10-05-2004

Partial credit to start? "BROUGHTON, BRAMBLE, WILSON, CLARK, HUNT,controversial but what does he add? Also CORBETT, must be better out there surely that contribute more than 10 games a season. Include these passengers in our team next year and it will be the same old story."

27/5/2004

On Ron Martin "Was Leon Constantine worth more than seven hundred quid, yes or no? I'm sick of Martin's silly games waiting for everyone to come pleading to him when in certain cases it should be the other way round. He won't be satisfied until we have the best stadium in the conference!"

31/7/04

(about Wayne Gray) "Probably the worst movement, control and general ability i have seen in a blues shirt."

14/8/2004

"Oh well may as well get lambasted for being a train spotter and truth teller on this board but surely even the biggest dreamer around must realise that this side is definately heading for relegation, even at this stage."

11/7 05

"Nothing to do with Tilly which players he wants to keep, looks like if the half decent players, Dudfield, Nicolau etc. don't like the peanuts on the table then according to Mr. Big chaiman they can sod off! No wonder the likes of Greenacre and Goater told Mr Martin to sod off. Good Luck Tilly in your quest to get half decent League 1 players to play for shirt buttons, you need all your Freddy Eastwood getting skills this year!"

AND IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS...

"Luke Gutteridge is the excact opposite to Drewe Broughton for all your information. He may be a decent player , time will tell but HAS got an attitude problem as seen with my own eyes."

(strangely contradictory) "I suggest that before we end up with someone worse the critics should think about the situation and realise that someone like Nicalou is likely to give away far more goals than Flavs"

In 2005 on our chances for the season "I think 20/1 to be promoted is very generous,peanuts or not."
(and in response to a post of this nature, MtS came back with "No there isn't! Surely, not even the most rabidly one-eyed Shrimper thinks we'll go up this year?!")

(start of last season) "What chance have we got. Tilson is absolutely devoid of contacts and ideas and it is becomming more apparent that we WILL go down if he stays in charge."

Debatable whether most of that was right/wrong anyway!

Debatable whether most of that was right/wrong anyway!

Well, I'm only quoting and killing time between birthday celebrations and the Hatton fight. Whether they're right or wrong is up to the reader except for the one where we are definitely heading down in our title-winning season. Incidentally, it only took five minutes or so. Go to user and posts started by user. As you always seem to start the rants, it's easy enough.

Just the four lonely hours to go though...

Well, I'm only quoting and killing time between birthday celebrations and the Hatton fight. Whether they're right or wrong is up to the reader except for the one where we are definitely heading down in our title-winning season. Incidentally, it only took five minutes or so. Go to user and posts started by user. As you always seem to start the rants, it's easy enough.

Just the four lonely hours to go though...

Sorry, still got you down as sad, boxing can't get you out of that one!

Yep you are right, Sufcintheprem is the real sad one but as one of his supporters can only assume that you are going out with the Librarian!

I think it's more likely to be on the cusp of Taurus, or more likely your usual bull.

Don't worry SitP, Essex Babes starts transmitting in 5 minutes! :p
Not sure, if the Wigster is working tonight though :D

Bloody hell, fair put me off my Weetabix.:hilarious:

i'm 100% right about the keepers

100% blinkered more like.

The sooner Flahavan leaves, retires or gets all his fingers broken in a freak shopping trolley accident the better.

Get a life and stop wailing about not beling able to drool over your beloved Darryl and maybe more people will begin to respect your other, worthwhile opinions.

That's a bit harsh. Darryl's been an oustanding servant to the club, though I'm not saying Collis should be replaced!

That's a bit harsh. Darryl's been an oustanding servant to the club, though I'm not saying Collis should be replaced!

Sorry, you're right. I don't actually mean any harm to Darryl - or even that I want him to leave - it's just Wiggy's bleating on about the goalkeepers all the bloody time makes me think the only way it'll get resolved is when he's not here any more.

Actually we'd probably only end up with years - and I mean YEARS - of: "Bring back Mr. Rooted-to-his-line-able."

Back