• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will blues make the play-offs?

• Yes keep the faith

Votes: 75 54.0%
  • Nope we have blown it

Votes: 64 46.0%

• Total voters
This is the same side that murdered Millwall and Chesterfield? If we get one big defencer on loan in and avoid injury, then yes we can make the play off, we have keys clash coming up in next two month, let see what happen.

The possibility of us winning games and fleetwood entering bad form could send us Plymouth and others into the playoff?

jnr

Probably some might think I am getting a head of myself but can anybody confirm when the play off final is?

Think its Saturday 24th May

Probably some might think I am getting a head of myself but can anybody confirm when the play off final is?

Think its Saturday 24th May

Right weekend, wrong day.

24th Championship Play-Off Final - Wembley Stadium
25th League 1 Play-Off Final - Wembley Stadium
26th League 2 Play-Off Final - Wembley Stadium

Thks Jam Man I hope you are right as couldn't do the 25th as got a family commitment that I cant get out of. If it was the attendance would be short by 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are sitting in a Play-Off position. Phsycologically we need to look forward and not back. In the frame with a home game against a struggling Wycombe Wanderers. I think most of the 17 teams below us would swap for our opportunity - no question.
What has gone has gone. We are in position. Think forward. Think positive. The run-in starts this weekend.

C'mon You Shrimpers!!!!

Back