• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Woman dumps cat in bin caught on CCTV

Some of the comments on there are hilarious...

She is expecting to be fired by the Royal Bank of Scotland after the video caused worldwide uproar and attracted thousands of death threats. Customer Barry Morgan, 58, added: ”I was disgusted when I saw what she had done. How can she be trusted anymore with my money?
Another furious customer, who wished to remain anonymous, said: ” I’d already been thinking about changing banks because of their pithy interest rates. This is the last straw.
Bloody cat hating Royal Bank of Scotland!

And? The ridiculous public outcry has only gone and make me want to put several cats in a bin. Cats are rubbish anyway.

I think it's ****ing hilarious to be honest. Cue a dramatic rise in moggys being dumped in wheelie bins now.

I think it's ****ing hilarious to be honest. Cue a dramatic rise in moggys being dumped in wheelie bins now.

Make you right smiffy. Absolute joke how this has hit the papers - i don't agree with it, but unfortunately know of far worse being done to animals.

When i was younger we used to put fireworks in wheelie bins, that was harmless fun which didn't hurt man or animal

The tabloids and susceptible people are making a meal out of nothing.

Whether you're a cat lover or hater is irrelevant, what she did is despicable IMO.

What I don't understand is why??

I think you have to be pretty sick to do something like that. I'm also slightly suspicious as to why the cat-owners had CCTV outside their front door, suggesting previous issues with neighbours.

I think you have to be pretty sick to do something like that. I'm also slightly suspicious as to why the cat-owners had CCTV outside their front door, suggesting previous issues with neighbours.

Its just bizzare really, i thought the same about the CCTV!

Back