• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

At the risk of one of these :offtopic: girls, are you counting the days till the end of season ball thingy, and more importantly did you get your frocks sorted? Quick answers then we can let them have their thread back about how crazy women are!

Just watch out for Richie Foran is my tip......

At the risk of one of these :offtopic: girls, are you counting the days till the end of season ball thingy, and more importantly did you get your frocks sorted? Quick answers then we can let them have their thread back about how crazy women are!

haha yeah I got my dress, very pleased with it, although i wore it to a party other week to test it out, and took it to the dry cleaners, and they said there is a risk of the beads melting in the machinery!!! I told them if there is a risk then not to do it, so we shall see on saturday when i pick it up!

*Cue AS to pip me to the post and say you'll look good in anything* :zip:

I dont need to.......Sarah knows that i think she looks good in anything!!!

As do all the lovely ladies on this forum

I feel a picture with a poll could help decide whether you should definitely wear this dress.

We will be providing pictures after the ball. Probably along with plenty of the players looking very drunk.

Dave - as for your warning about Foran, I am quite aware of his antics especially at last years ball......he isnt the only one to look out for if his actions in bakers bar a month or so ago is anything to go by!

I shall look forward to seeing them, make sure you have your own DEDICATED thread for this purpose please!

We will be providing pictures after the ball. Probably along with plenty of the players looking very drunk.

Dave - as for your warning about Foran, I am quite aware of his antics especially at last years ball......he isnt the only one to look out for if his actions in bakers bar a month or so ago is anything to go by!
Which player was it this time?

This kind of relates to this thread actually and crazy women. Women seem to 'fall in love' with footballers, movie stars etc, more easily than guys do with models etc. So, IMO, is it any wonder that footballers probably land up belting 3 different females a night in the nearest hotel?

If I was a footballer, I doubt I'd be any different.

I jump on the train back to Sunny Southend and this turns into a 12 page thread...

I don't think I'll continue to smash her... As fun as it would be, if she goes any more round the bend i'll have to seriously think about changing my name to Mario and eloping to Southern Italy. I've reiterated that I dont want a relationship, was only after a bit of fun and whoever told her otherwise was wrong... She seemed ok with it and says thats all she's after (Yeah, Ok) and then asked if she could see me later...

...Thankfully i'm back home for the week...

Which player was it this time?

This kind of relates to this thread actually and crazy women. Women seem to 'fall in love' with footballers, movie stars etc, more easily than guys do with models etc. So, IMO, is it any wonder that footballers probably land up belting 3 different females a night in the nearest hotel?

If I was a footballer, I doubt I'd be any different.

Trust me, I can honestly hand on heart say that I cannot think of anything worse than having a footballer as a bf*.

Cant really say openly on this forum who it was as its really quite harsh but if anyone is dying to know them Id rather say by PM.

*Darryl excluded

So you're saying Darryl isn't classed as a footballer? Reckon you've ruined your chances if he reads this.....

Back