• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bluearmy

Youth Team
Over the last few years, media communication has improved significantly at Roots Hall.

Fans are kept in touch via the SMS service, the website now has a wealth of information on it and we have our very own TV station, BluesTV.

So what can be the perfect complement for all this?

A world's first - exclusive and free!

Find out more in the next 24 hours at www.southendunited.co.uk

P.S. The club is going places, so please stop all this negativity. Have confidence in the manager, backroom staff and players. Continue to give your support. Up The Blues.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 24 2005,15:45)]P.S. The club is going places, so please stop all this negativity. Have confidence in the manager, backroom staff and players. Continue to give your support. Up The Blues.
Fair enough - but there was a big c*ck up over Freddy's appeal.  How difficult would it be for Ron to hold his hands up and say "sorry folks, I got that one wrong."?

rock.gif

sad.gif

Still, looking forward to the announcement - sounds exciting!

smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 24 2005,15:45)]So what can be the perfect complement for all this?
Blues News delivered daily to one's front door by a blonde Swedish masseuse...?

Now that's what I call perfect.

laugh.gif

are we going to be amazed? i'm already guessing what it is. but gunner keep my gob shut incase i'm right.

Are season ticket holders going to be allocated their own 'carrier pigeon', (decked out in full replica kit) that is summoned to wherever one is in order to keep us up to date with proceedings at Roots Hall?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 24 2005,15:58)]Fair enough - but there was a big c*ck up over Freddy's appeal.  How difficult would it be for Ron to hold his hands up and say "sorry folks, I got that one wrong..."

rock.gif

sad.gif
Matt, To be fair Ron made a decision and he still sticks by that. In his humble opinion he thought the red card was harsh and should have been a yellow. I do not believe he thought to dispute the ban purely on the grounds of allowing Freddy to play against Southampton. To show the FA that the claim was not "frivilous" but supported the genuine opinion of our Chairman they started Freddy on the bench....... Unfortunately the FA c**k suckers didnt see it that way and went on a power trip.......

We ought to keep the Ron / Freddy debate off this thread - my apologies for starting it. Let's keep this just about the new Media Development.

Matt

Hey, the new development may be: "Blues Movies"

This is where Southend players live up to their footballer stereoptypes by spit<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>CENSORED</span>

oops.gif
laugh.gif

We&#39;re going to sign a new player. And he&#39;s going to be a hologram.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]The club is going places, so please stop all this negativity. Have confidence in the manager, backroom staff and players. Continue to give your support.
When the club prove it can handle things behind the scenes then and only then will I have confidence and stop being negative the ammount of times the club has cocked up speeks for itself lets just hope this aint gonne be another load of commerical bollox&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Have confidence in the manager
I think that goes without saying over how the club has performed over the last year&#33;

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 24 2005,16:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Aug. 24 2005,16:18)]We're going to sign a new player. And he's going to be a hologram.
Imagine having Arnold Rimmer up front for us...

oops.gif

suspect.gif

laugh.gif
Imagine 6500 blues fans all chanting "His Arnold, Arnold, Arnold Rimmer - without him life would be much dimmer!"

Red Dwarf - brilliant

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Aug. 24 2005,16:25)]Imagine 6500 blues fans all chanting
Would be great, wouldn&#39;t it?
laugh.gif

Player cams on the centre circle at half time please.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 24 2005,16:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 24 2005,15:45)]So what can be the perfect complement for all this?
Blues News delivered daily to one&#39;s front door by a blonde Swedish masseuse...?

Now that&#39;s what I call perfect.

laugh.gif
Not if &#39;er in doors opens the door
laugh.gif

They are going to name the extension of a ban after a red card &quot;Southender&quot; in honour of us being the first to have one imposed&#33;&#33;&#33;

Back