• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 24 2005,17:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Aug. 24 2005,17:08)]streakers after every game??

biggrin.gif
Great idea! Must be female though!
I'll be far too busy spitting bile and obscenities at the ref as he walks down the tunnell to notice a couple of old brasses.

Maybe its like Rugby where you can listen to the ref on a rentable wireless thing.

I still think its Blue TV online with upated stuff and maybe a webcam on the pitch/stand. perhaps the FA has the copyright of the match but not the supporters? hence a live webcam feed of the supporters would be a novelty?

Maybe we can get our own e-mail/webspace with the Southendunited suffix?

Maybe its a real time interactive~one to one with players/Chairman etc

Maybe its never using the sentence that details a player and aways says formerly of... etc?

This is the Artful Shrimper formerly on the 6th floor at work and raiding the clients metetingroom concessions and currently scoffing the freebie Starbucks Shortcakes I thus plundered.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 24 2005,17:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ Aug. 24 2005,17:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Aug. 24 2005,17:08)]streakers after every game??

biggrin.gif
Great idea! Must be female though!
I'll be far too busy spitting bile and obscenities at the ref as he walks down the tunnell to notice a couple of old brasses.

Maybe its like Rugby where you can listen to the ref on a rentable wireless thing.

I still think its Blue TV online with upated stuff and maybe a webcam on the pitch/stand. perhaps the  FA has the copyright of the match but not the supporters? hence a live webcam feed of the supporters would be a novelty?

Maybe we can get our own e-mail/webspace with the Southendunited suffix?

Maybe its a real time interactive~one to one with players/Chairman etc

Maybe its never using the sentence that details a player and aways says formerly of... etc?

This is the Artful Shrimper formerly on the 6th floor at work and raiding the clients metetingroom concessions and currently scoffing the freebie Starbucks Shortcakes I thus plundered.
Yet more brilliant suggestions for Scrivs

Whatever it is, I bet the football fan is going to be fleeced of more of his hard-earned cash to pay for the privilege to experience this "World's First" ...

WS

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 24 2005,19:39)]Whatever it is, I bet the football fan is going to be fleeced of more of his hard-earned cash to pay for the privilege to experience this "World's First" ...

WS

rock.gif
True Mike, but I'd be more worried if the club were doing things which weren't designed to make money.

Whether it is value for money is of course another matter.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Aug. 24 2005,20:43)]Whether it is value for money is of course another matter.
Yeah, I actually meant to add whether it would have VFM. Having now experienced Blues World, I have to say that I don't hold out much hope as the BW service is often well below average ...

WS

Would this 'world first' be an actual world first, or a premium tv 'world' (i.e. bluesworld, glovers world, swans world) first?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southampton Shrimper @ Aug. 24 2005,21:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Aug. 24 2005,19:39)]Whatever it is, I bet the football fan is going to be fleeced of more of his hard-earned cash to pay for the privilege to experience this "World's First" ...

WS

rock.gif
Apparently not....

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]A world's first - exclusive and free!

rock.gif
Believe when I see it ...

WS

glare.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Aug. 25 2005,00:04)]It will blatently be something that you have to subscribe to and pay monthly fees for
No, as I previously stated this service will be FREE

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 25 2005,00:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimper4life @ Aug. 25 2005,00:04)]It will blatently be something that you have to subscribe to and pay monthly fees for
Maybe Free but I bet some VIP or exensive service will cost!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 25 2005,00:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluearmy @ Aug. 25 2005,00:41)]
[b said:
Maybe Free but I bet some VIP or exensive service will cost!
No seriously...how many more times can I say it??

F R E E

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 25 2005,09:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Aug. 25 2005,10:13)]I think you should charge spanish users - they are expecting to pay after all!
I think you talk b******s!

ghostface.gif
What you talking about?
wow.gif

Back