• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Worst advert on TV at the moment

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Whilst BAG tries to celebrate all that is good in our ad breaks, I'm being more negative. Starter for ten:

Roger Federer, Thierry Henry and Tiger Woods in that Gillette advert. Bunch of nonces.

Those f*cking 118 118 ads really annoy me.

And that bloody Halifax ad to the tune of I'm into something good. That Howard Brown needs a severe ****ting for his own benefit.

Don't know if it's still on, or was it just radio...but...

"When you pay for the front you get your back done free!"

An advert for windows but seemed like it was advertising a cheap brothel.

travel****ingsupermarket.com ...

smug 20-something man: we need to get to Barcelona!
smugger 20-something woman: as soon as possible...
me: well **** off there then!

i really hope they choke on their tapas.

Last edited:
O2....gets worse and worse after the first time viewed..

Whilst BAG tries to celebrate all that is good in our ad breaks, I'm being more negative. Starter for ten:

Roger Federer, Thierry Henry and Tiger Woods in that Gillette advert. Bunch of nonces.

Yes Yes....100% hate that add, and the little bit of man love between Woods and Henry at the end.....Jeeeez

Give me a bucket

travel****ingsupermarket.com ...

smug 20-something man: we need to get to Barcelona!
smugger 20-something woman: as soon as possible...
me: well **** off there then!

i really hope they choke on their tapas.

Tell me about it!

We'd LIKE to go to Barcelona PLEASE!

Don't know if it's still on, or was it just radio...but...

"When you pay for the front you get your back done free!"

An advert for windows but seemed like it was advertising a cheap brothel.

Dont you even lie for one minute and pretend that you dont sing along to the whole advert. "Chelmsford 22 66 88, first class are the best call us up and you will see...."

haha.

New Halifax Advert

Howard. Howard walking along the street next to a talking goldfish. Howard starts to ramble away about interest rates in loosely arranged stanzas of toe-curlingly amateurish poetry. Howard appears unaware of a small circle of red dots clustered on his forehead. Howard notices a movement at an upstairs window. The back of Howard's skull hits the wall behind him, the front half stays intact, lips soundlessly mouthing the words, "When you save at Halifax." Howard's lifeless legs crumple from underneath him.

Fade to Black.

Back