• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you agree with this statement....

Yes or No?

• Yes - I agree

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • No - I don't agree

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters
100 Years ago that poll would have been very different so why do things have to change its unnatural unholy and a joke

And 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece and Rome your views would have been viewed as extremely odd.

And I'm done on this topic.

caveman.jpg

I'd take this thread slightly more seriously (well actually I wouldn't) if TB didn't have the gayest signature picture on the whole of the zone.

I don't think however being Gay should be portrayed on TV like that woofta in Eastenders -DISGUSTING

so, you look at life through the eyes of a soap opera..theres a balanced argument for you. Almost like saying all Conservatives are greedy, racist bigots...oh wait!..

If homosexuality is wrong, why are most men pre-occupied in shagging women up the brown hole? What is the difference really?
The sexual act is for reproduction....**** that, lets have fun, and if 2 blokes do it or 2 women, so what, its thier lives.

Also Scott - out of interest how can you support a club which has had so many black players over the years and still class yourself as a "white nationalist"?? Would you prefer it if SUFC was exclusively white as per the rest of the statements on that particular website? Besides all the rational arguments against that we'd be pony.....

Also Scott - out of interest how can you support a club which has had so many black players over the years and still class yourself as a "white nationalist"?? Would you prefer it if SUFC was exclusively white as per the rest of the statements on that particular website?

If it means that we never have to see Osei Sankofa in a Blues' shirt again, then I'm in favour of such a radical step.

Not Right - Homosexuality is wrong. FACT.

God made Adam 'n' Eve, not Alan and Steve!

You can't knock him for turning a blind eye to a bit of Alannis and Stefanie though...

:clap:

Strengthens my belief that there actually IS a God!

Also Scott - out of interest how can you support a club which has had so many black players over the years and still class yourself as a "white nationalist"?? Would you prefer it if SUFC was exclusively white as per the rest of the statements on that particular website? Besides all the rational arguments against that we'd be pony.....

Who said I was a white nationalist?

Back