• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you delay renewing next season?

Are you delaying renewal of your season card for the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
Had to didn't they. Even more so than previous seasons.

Bit naughty bringing the deadline forward to secure your seat though.

1st May, has it ever been that early?

Trying to force some supporters hands?
Doesn't change my mind if that's what he's trying to do.

I'm not really sure how much difference this will make tbh. The only positive thing that can happen is if the club announce some sort of sale but even that is far fetched given the short time frame. Those keen enough to renew would have done so. They might shift a few hundred more in the next few weeks but that's about it.

Better get another family member to get a loan in sharpish Ron? Another £3m should carry us over, as you highlighted?

Or maybe the so called invested Dalials could cough up some small change to them? , which would be larger than the season card money

No season ticket next season. I’m going to hand kick selective games for home and away. Will probably work out the same as a season ticket though so I’m going to wait until end of the season and then decide or wait until next season fixtures are out. If we do a miracle get into the playoffs and get promoted somehow that’s the only scenario I will automatically renew.

How does that compare to last season. I'm guessing we usually have around 3500 total
We never sell all season tickets this early… 2000 at this stage would be decent…. I never buy mine until July pay day … we will sell 3000 odd again in the end…

Heard talk of £25 on the day for tickets next season & £23 in advance.

At least Dick Turpin wore a mask !!

Being an exile i try to keep out of this debate as i dont buy a season ticket, i know what i would do should i like most of you live in Southend or neighbouring boroughs.

So although you aren't paying in advance, if you go to every game in the season, you are giving Ron more money
It's a point of principle, £'s are secondary. In the past our loyalty buying season tickets has been abused. I, and many like me did not create this situation, we are reacting to it. I would rather give an incoming owner my £'s, but if RM does not sell I will drip feed my cash match by match. I'm sick of playing by RM's rules and refuse to bow to his lies any longer.

Back