• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Would you delay renewing next season?

Are you delaying renewal of your season card for the 2023/2024 season?

• Total voters
It's a point of principle, £'s are secondary. In the past our loyalty buying season tickets has been abused. I, and many like me did not create this situation, we are reacting to it. I would rather give an incoming owner my £'s, but if RM does not sell I will drip feed my cash match by match. I'm sick of playing by RM's rules and refuse to bow to his lies any longer.
Good post.

I and many, many others feel exactly the same way.

No season ticket next season. I’m going to hand kick selective games for home and away. Will probably work out the same as a season ticket though so I’m going to wait until end of the season and then decide or wait until next season fixtures are out. If we do a miracle get into the playoffs and get promoted somehow that’s the only scenario I will automatically renew.
Glory hunter 😉

As expected the early bird window has been extended to May and I see that the club are reporting a positive response for sales to date

Excellent !! Staff to be paid and embargo to be lifted then over next few weeks as advised.

As expected the early bird window has been extended to May and I see that the club are reporting a positive response for sales to date

Excellent !! Staff to be paid and embargo to be lifted then over next few weeks as advised.
Please tell me you're being sarcastic?.

In regards to admission prices on day I would expect some steep increase in football in general.I read Crewe will have tickets at £27 on day for non members next season and Macclesfield 2 levels below us are charging £17 which is very expensive for that level

Looks like that’s the price in each stand!

Attachments

• F385BA43-FB0E-4ACF-8338-ADD014166F14.png
    F385BA43-FB0E-4ACF-8338-ADD014166F14.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 38
He should announce what it's going to be on the day now, though. How do we know if it's a good deal if we don't know the standard match day price ? Pure trickery !
I’d expect that announcement after 1st May. A season ticket would still be available, just not at the Early Bird price.

I’d expect that announcement after 1st May. A season ticket would still be available, just not at the Early Bird price.
I've emailed the club three times since the season ticket announcement asking what the matchday prices will be or when will they be announced but have had nothing back.

Not majorly surprised unfortunately........

Oldham have published their early birds today. £286 for a season ticket, which I think is excellent. Kids prices dirt cheap too.

I'm less keen on £20 for individual games with a four quid mark up if bought on the day. But is it easy to see what their strategy is.

Oldham have published their early birds today. £286 for a season ticket, which I think is excellent. Kids prices dirt cheap too.

I'm less keen on £20 for individual games with a four quid mark up if bought on the day. But is it easy to see what their strategy is.
As I'm an Essex boy through and through, and have a body age of 71 with the mind of a 5 year old child (according to Mrs RHB), I'll settle for £215. The prospect of living in Oldham doesn't much appeal to me.

Being an exile i try to keep out of this debate as i dont buy a season ticket, i know what i would do should i like most of you live in Southend or neighbouring boroughs.
I'm an exile and have 3 season tickets they aren't being renewed... My wife's season ticket was never printed even though half season tickets were in Jan/Feb. We queued up for the ticket most home games.

But what I find really weird is there is no letter from the club inviting me to renew or trying to convince me. It all seems to go through the club website. A little bit of effort wouldn't go a miss.

Could they not have done a little video from the management team, players, Tom or Stan to encourage the uptake? It all seems a bit 1990s still.

In my case its not just the price of the season tickets, its hotels, meals, petrol. Its a significant commitment which I'm not prepared to do right now with no sign of off field improvements until RM is gone its not even a consideration

Back