• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yet Another Predition League

The Big Shrimp

Zone Photographer
I just thought I would mention that I've been playing another Premiersh!te prediction league, other than the one I'm stuffing all the SUFC fans at (500+ point lead at present!!)

Anyway, the reason for this thread is not just to boast that with the final week to go, I'm joint first out of over 3000 players in the PredictorPro League. I've never played anything like this & been so close to winning it. Earlier this week the organiser contacted me & asked for a photo to put the website. I chose one that was taken of Tilly & myself, so I hope he doesn't mind!

I'm not sure if the link will work, but anybody who can be bothered can view my ugly mug alongside that of Sir Steve's, they may need to set up a password to view it!

http://www.predictorpro.com

Back