• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News York City Away - 16th Sept

12.30 kick off confirmed - but reduced ticket prices:
1693494712720.png

Last season we stayed at Vikings Accommodation just outside the gates near the old ground at Bootham Crescent, free parking. Basic but clean, and friendly, plus competitive rates. No breakfast but go to The Ivy for a top breakfast just behind Bettys Tea Rooms, no queues too (unlike Bettys). Dont visit the York History museum (in a park just off town centre), it's bollocks. A walk around the city wall is good and free.

Absolutely ridiculous. How are we ever going to get people out of cars and into public transport with these joke prices?

We won't.

The trains will continue to run empty, rather than reduce prices and get them full.

British rail wasnt perfect but it was often affordable.

Remember going to Carlisle with the super apex for £22 return. What a result.

The same ticket now would cost 10 times that. All to please the shareholders and pay fat cats wages.

I'd have much rather have gone by train but at £165 and thats with 33% off, they can poke it.

First class is £505 😂😂😂

Last season we stayed at Vikings Accommodation just outside the gates near the old ground at Bootham Crescent, free parking. Basic but clean, and friendly, plus competitive rates. No breakfast but go to The Ivy for a top breakfast just behind Bettys Tea Rooms, no queues too (unlike Bettys). Dont visit the York History museum (in a park just off town centre), it's bollocks. A walk around the city wall is good and free.
I think if memory serves me right, that used to be a pub called the Bootham Tavern
Sold draught Tetley’s
They ran a promotion, drink 10 pints 🍻 and get a T-shirt 👕 easy days

I have a ticket for the side away section, all that's on sale at the moment. Also got parking for £5.

I'm camping in Pickering for this one. Enjoyed the day last year although the travel to and from the city centre was a bit of a nightmare.

I have a ticket for the side away section, all that's on sale at the moment. Also got parking for £5.

I'm camping in Pickering for this one. Enjoyed the day last year although the travel to and from the city centre was a bit of a nightmare.
I just bought a parking ticket too from their website (the one for £5 at Monk’s Cross) but it says park and ride on it. I thought it was adjacent to the ground?

Anyone got a link to buy the york tickets? Away tickets aren't available on their website

Back