• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lee_sufc

Coach
For the past few days I have been getting pretty much ****ed off with some of the posts on here saying..."You're not a supporter if...You're not going to Cardiff....You didn't go to Northampton....You don't sing at the ground...the list goes on.

I aint going to Cardiff (as much as I REALLY want to due to other comittments - I do have life outside of footy) and I don't sing at matches (although I try to make a noise).

I spend literally hundreds of quid each year on tickets and merchandise and go to as many home games as possible only for some people on here to accuse people like me of not being a good fan!

One word...pathetic!

Come and join the javeamigos! We appreciate EVERYONE!

WS

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ May 23 2005,20:03)]If this is a dig at me, then i give up
It's not a dig at anyone i particular - just a moan in general!
tounge.gif

Within the past three days, I have read four posts all saying roughly the same thing...that's all!

I said in general about people who can't be bothered to go.... they have the money, no commitments just "cant be bothered"

I thought that was wrong, if you think thats good then fair enough, each to their own

I doubt it's a dig purely at you, so don't give up.

Time for a breather for everyone, I think. Hopefully, as many people as possible will go. But whether or not someone goes to the game is a matter for them - especially when the Football League charge such monstrously high prices.

If you want to accuse someone of failing to support the game of football generally - it looks like the accusation should be levelled fully at the Football League.

glare.gif

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back