• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Pulls

Had to remember the SZ non-compete clause, was about to bid and noticed:

Deadline:
06/09/2010 13:06

Asking Price: £0

Current Bid:
£50,000 by Southend

Should get a one week pop there Muse.

Haha had this discussion with BB over another player just now too! Thanks to both of you... seems we're all bored sitting on BT transfer market...time they put PFL-free games on Mondays I think!

I'm selling Saggi (18 year old popped to strong batting 9 days ago, wasted a net on him the weekend just gone but never mind) in order to free the net to give this guy the pop. I keep buying players at the moment, the highlight being one called Mangina.

Blackout have just introduced a PFL free friendly in their weekly set up which gives a whole new lease of life to friendly comps (all players play as if on 100% fitness and don't lose any from playing). Wish they'd do that here, would make the SZ Cup a lot more competitive!!

Back