• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Youth Team Setting A Good Example

McLovin

Schoolboy
Good find

that is completly out of order and this should be shown to the club although some are gonna be excellent players this needs to be sorted we cant have that within the club

Are you people for real! This is banter! Please grow up! I know of Medi and believe me he gives as good as he gets... stop being such boring old people. They're young and having a laugh... just because they play for Southend United U'18s doesn't mean they shouldn't be having fun! What was you doing stalking through there profiles? Why was you on Priestys MySpace anyway? Stop making a mountain out of a molehill.

BTW This is what happens behind the scenes all every pro club. If any of you had the chance to be a YTS you would know like I do. Welcome to the real world.

Last edited:
yep, just banter. probably wasn't smart to stick it on myspace but forget about it

Can't see whats wrong with the clip to be honest, thats what happens when a group of young lads are together and the banter is good for them to gel as a team.

Can't quite see what point putting it on Youtube does as its a pretty boring and pointless, but thats the youff of today .

Congratulations to McLovin for bringing this to the clubs atention and to the fans that e-mailed in. He deleted the video and they all got a warning about there professionalism and posting things on the internet... I feel sorry for the lads that 'fans' of there own team find it nessary to go through their MySpace profiles and then boo up over something so minor.

Back