• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So liking forums means you must believe every word uttered on them does it? :nope:

Not at all. However. I think most on SZ would agree that Cox was impressive last season while Nouble was not?? Would you agree?
EVERY single comment refers to Zak being less than impressive. If you believe that a player with nil support on a forum has done well...believe it. Your opinion. But comments suggesting he was the worst people had ever seen???
It would look as though Zak struggled at Woking. Argue that all you like if you wish.

Not at all. However. I think most on SZ would agree that Cox was impresnsive last season while Nouble was not?? Would you agree?
EVERY single comment refers to Zak being less than impressive. If you believe that a player with nil support on a forum has done well...believe it. Your opinion. But comments suggesting he was the worst people had ever seen???
It would look as though Zak struggled at Woking. Argue that all you like if you wish.

Some say 'the cream always rises to the top' but in my experience, particularly with football, a good player can be made to look ordinary in a side that does not play to their strength or in a generally poor side. I have no idea if this applies to ZA or if he has other issues but maybe he will come good. Who knows? I am sure the Woking forum, and SZ alike, will have their opinion on players but, incredibly, it does not mean they are right.

Have we looked at the Plymouth forum whilst he did very well apparently- a realise there is a risk there maybe something positive but nonetheless..

in the end I don't care what their forum says, it's if PB sees an opportunity - done the right thing, nothing to lose.

Not at all. However. I think most on SZ would agree that Cox was impressive last season while Nouble was not?? Would you agree?

Zaks dad Andy was only a bit part player at Brentford till David Webb saw something in him , as they say the rest is history

Take a look at the thread here about Premier League footballer Scott Malone.

Zaks dad Andy was only a bit part player at Brentford till David Webb saw something in him , as they say the rest is history

Dave Webb had that knack. Even when we were top of Division One (albeit briefly) we didn't have great players; they made a great team though.

We shall see. It is worth noting that there has been no interest from our club and possibly no club at all. As PB says..is at the request of Andy.
Time will tell.

Latest Rumours: Zak Ansah on trial

My initial thoughts were "What's he done?...is he going to be found guilty? If he is guilty could he be a training partner for Nile?" Being on trial at Southend means two very different things.....

If Zak half good has dad then signed him
I loved Andy wing play best crossing I have seen right on Brett head

Back