• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euro 2016

Well after the 1st game I thought my £20 on Belgium was a silly bet, I'm starting to believe again now though

They've got Pogba and Greizmann.More than enough to take care of England.No chance Ireland will knock them out (outdrink them perhaps).

Pogba is crap. Smalling and Cahill are more than capable of dealing with Giroud and England have way too much pace for France's back four. If we get through tonight I don't see any reason to fear the French.

Spain, Germany and Italy on the other hand....

Pogba is crap. Smalling and Cahill are more than capable of dealing with Giroud and England have way too much pace for France's back four. If we get through tonight I don't see any reason to fear the French.

Spain, Germany and Italy on the other hand....

I don't want to get ahead of myself because Iceland will be tricky, but I do look forward to seeing how we get on against a decent team, because I think our attack will worry most defences, as long as ours can shut out the opposition (agree with you about France (plus Kante is suspended), and also agree about Spain and Germany) - I think Italy would sit back against us - they are limited in attack as well. I expect Spain to comfortably beat Italy later.

I don't want to get ahead of myself because Iceland will be tricky, but I do look forward to seeing how we get on against a decent team, because I think our attack will worry most defences, as long as ours can shut out the opposition (agree with you about France (plus Kante is suspended), and also agree about Spain and Germany) - I think Italy would sit back against us - they are limited in attack as well. I expect Spain to comfortably beat Italy later.

Really? I can't call that one at all. Italy are exactly the kind of side to cause Spain trouble, they are happy with Spain dominating possession. Will be an interesting game I think

Hodgson will start with Sterling, Sturridge, Kane as the front three, with Alli, Rooney and Dier in the midfield, with Clyne and Walker coming back as full backs. 6 changes to the line up.

Really? I can't call that one at all. Italy are exactly the kind of side to cause Spain trouble, they are happy with Spain dominating possession. Will be an interesting game I think

I think the Italian defence at the moment is currently overhyped and I think Spain have the movement to open them up. Italy have very little going forward. They don't worry me on paper, but you can't write them off in a tournament.

Hodgson will start with Sterling, Sturridge, Kane as the front three, with Alli, Rooney and Dier in the midfield, with Clyne and Walker coming back as full backs. 6 changes to the line up.

Do you mean Rose sir?

Out of a choice of Llanana or Sterling I would go Sterling. Llalana has never scored for England, hardly scored for Liverpool. He is similar to James Milner, cant question his attitude or work-rate but sympomatic of why England score so few goals at majour tournaments recently. Sterling can stick two fingers up to the critics tonight.

The press expect that Raheem Sterling will start, it doesn't mean he will. I would be amazed if he does.

True, I hope that is the case because picking a guy so blatantly out of form and lacking confidence in such an important game would be crazy when you have other better options.

The press line ups have been spot on so far this tournament, they obviously have inside knowledge. Reckon it'll be exactly as reported

Back