• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No stadium news for ages, CEO leaves, embargo, and still silence from RM. I can only suspect we are either due some very good news (i.e. diggers moving in next week to start at FF), or very bad news, i.e. administration, stadium deal dead, club up for sale, etc..

The good news has been announced. Half-Time challenge is back. What more could anyone want.

No mate, the only facts we know is I can win 5'9" of pizza! Nothing else is in black and white, only meat feast and hawaiian.

Pretty good combo that. But you have to shoot one of your balls down the hole first!

Fact 1 as I understand it GL has not gone but changed roles.
Fact 2 maybe the club are waiting for a few crossed T's and dotted i's before making the kind of statement more generally found on here.

No I don't want to draw conclusions when I have absolutely nothing to base it on.

Fact 1 - Changing roles is an understatement. He will have no duties now.

Fact 2 - A fact starting with the word 'maybe' is not a fact and is just as much guesswork that you criticise others for....

Few ways to view this in my opinion:

1) As a true fan he doesn’t want to be the one atthe helm when the club officially goes under
2) He can’t be CEO if he is working to get atakeover done
3) He has just had enough of working with RonMartin (hard to believe that though as he knew what Ron Martin was like beforetaking the role)
4) He has had a better job offer elsewhere

Time will tell I guess!!

Fact 2 - A fact starting with the word 'maybe' is not a fact and is just as much guesswork that you criticise others for....

The maybe was to highlight that interpretation does not always have to be negative and underlining the first statement was not a fact. We are not in the know so lets control some of our frustration/anger/appreciation until we are.

maybe that was a :winking: maybe :winking: :whistling:

Does the Echo actually state why he has changed roles? Maybe it's just me desperately clutching at straws ...

Back