• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yet again the DOOM and GLOOM Brigade fall flat on there faces.Seems the only reason Gary is stepping down is because he couldnt give the time to the job of that it needed.Oh well guys better luck next time.

Yet again the DOOM and GLOOM Brigade fall flat on there faces.Seems the only reason Gary is stepping down is because he couldnt give the time to the job of that it needed.Oh well guys better luck next time.

And why do you believe that statement, just because it is on the OS?

And why do you believe that statement, just because it is on the OS?

The official site is an independent source run by an impartial organisation isnt it ? Oh hang on....

Remember the club will only ever tell the truth. Theres never been an embargo....

It has quotes from GL, so it's as near to the horses mouth as you're going to get I think.

God forbid anyone else would speak to him...

Do you think the OS would print anything detrimental. even if true ?

Cricko - Shrimper 61 doesn't have a lot of choice but to believe the official statement as that's the only info he and most of us have to go on. Unfortunately, you and your chums won't elaborate on what you supposedly know. If you did then maybe you wouldn't get criticised.

Cricko - Shrimper 61 doesn't have a lot of choice but to believe the official statement as that's the only info he and most of us have to go on. Unfortunately, you and your chums won't elaborate on what you supposedly know. If you did then maybe you wouldn't get criticised.

Hairy Muff.

GL has invested massive amounts of money in SUFC, do you think he would say anything to jeopardise his chances of getting his dough back ?

Why do you think that he thinks he's going to get his dough back?!

No one - Ron Martin, Tara Brady, Gary Lockett - will ever get any money out of the club because there's no money to give. I'm sure Gary knows that better than anyone.

People moan that the club is staying silent. The club brings out a statement and the same people are calling it bollocks. Don't know what you expected him to say or even wanted him to say.

With out starting world war 3 ..................are you happy with that statement? Do you beleive it?

My favourite bit was the fact a business man wasnt awere of the efforts and hours he would have to put in :hilarious:
:hilarious:

The reality is that very few know the details surrounding the club's financial affairs, and even those that claim to probably only know 20%, unless of course Ron or the FD are posting here. The zone would be a much better place if contributors/mods could actually substantiate some of their comments.

With out starting world war 3 ..................are you happy with that statement? Do you beleive it?

My favourite bit was the fact a business man wasnt awere of the efforts and hours he would have to put in :hilarious:

I'm sure it maybe true, but I also think that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I'm just curious as to what people expected the statement to say.

You applying Sir ?

I've heard requirements of the job are ---- a) The ability to say "Yes Ronald" to every question and b) have at least £1,000,000 to lend to Ronald with no repayment date.

Times that by 10 I would have thought!

Perhaps he should have spoken to Tara before he started the job :winking:

I find it hard to believe any businessman would get involved with a certain chairman in the first place.

Back