• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jamel Campbell-Ryce

Hopefully the Echo will show some initiative and ask Tilly or Ron in the coming week whether we have a sell on.

For all his detractors here, Jamal has been fantastic in the Championship for them so I'm not surprised he's wanted. I think a season of regular football with us has really helped his career. If he does go to Reading it'll push Robson-Kanu even further down the pecking order, assuming Hunt stays.......

Hopefully the Echo will show some initiative and ask Tilly or Ron in the coming week whether we have a sell on.

For all his detractors here, Jamal has been fantastic in the Championship for them so I'm not surprised he's wanted. I think a season of regular football with us has really helped his career. If he does go to Reading it'll push Robson-Kanu even further down the pecking order, assuming Hunt stays.......

......interesting!

unbelievable!

Although I like him as a character, I never really rated him. He flatters to decieve - how many goals did he set up in the championship? - very few indeed.

He got two goals and two assists in two years for us.

Taken from today's paper talk on Sky Sports website:

Royals target Campbell-Ryce - The Sun

Reading have offered £1million for Barnsley's Jamal Campbell-Ryce. Is the Tykes star the right man to help the Royals in their promotion push?

He is a class player and good luck to him, was brilliant for us and I was gutted when he left. I know he was never a fans favourite but he was one of my favourite players when he was here. Just hope like said above we have a sell on.

I dont think JCR will be there much longer, look at his body language.

0,,10309~5279315,00.jpg

0,,10309~5279317,00.jpg

0,,10309~5279348,00.jpg

Dosent look like he wants to be there.

According to the papers this morning, JCR led the players revolt at half time squaring up to Gary Johnson after he had accused the Bristol City playersd of not caring.

Though Campbell-Ryce played in the second half he was sent off with 3 minutes left.

Last edited:
According to the papers this morning, JMC led the players revolt at half time squaring up to Gary Johnson after he had accused the Bristol City playersd of not caring.

Though Campbell-Ryce played in the second half he was sent off with 3 minutes left.

WOuld have loved to see that, JCR towering over Johnson!

Back