• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leon Clarke

Now that's really not good news. Let's hope Evans upsets him and he throws a sulk.

I thought there was a rule to prevent a player from playing for more than 3 clubs in a season? Or was a making that up?

I thought there was a rule to prevent a player from playing for more than 3 clubs in a season? Or was a making that up?

Only applies to permanent transfers I think. Not great to see him go there.... Getting him in smacks of mind games from Evans aimed at PdC.

That's someone we should be trying to get in on loan! But no we have Jack Sampson instead.

Also Clarke and Alexander upfront for Crawley will score plenty of goals. Crawley are now back in the promotion race.

Only applies to permanent transfers I think. Not great to see him go there.... Getting him in smacks of mind games from Evans aimed at PdC.

Normal loans count. Both Clarke's loans this season though have been emergency loans and these don't count towards the two club limit.

Yeah it is. You can see why FIFA are getting rid of it. The League have taken the **** with these loans.

Now off to Coventry? Is he trying to be the first professional footballer to play for all 69 league teams during his career? :facepalm:

Go on then, which three FL teams don't you count?

Well, I could mention the 3 clubs ... but that might be divisive and that could take the focus away from the itinerant nature of Mr Clarke.

(Actually I thought of the 23 opponents in division 4 and multiplied it by 3 ....... leading to the error in the calculation .................. ooops)

Last edited:
An ex shrimper double for Coventry with Clarke getting the first and Moussa getting the 2nd in their 2-1 win against Gillingham.

Back