• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leon Clarke

I saw that! Was that a deadline day deal? That one slipped under Ricey's ex shrimper radar.

Scored a few goals for us in his short spell here but I cannot think of any player that has worn our shirt that I dislike more than Clarke.

A fat waste of space who tried to hang Southend out to dry.

Scored a few goals for us in his short spell here but I cannot think of any player that has worn our shirt that I dislike more than Clarke.

A fat waste of space who tried to hang Southend out to dry.

I know what you mean but I was quite happy each time he put the ball in the net. Honestly. Quite happy indeed. And he was quite good at it as well.

At the time I was sorry when the transfer did not go through but that was tempered by the knowledge that he (Clarke) would have been off again in a few months time. :sad:

Now released by wolves along with cassidy

Always liked him but he had a terrible attitude and had a very lazy style of play, I think I remember after losing 3-1 away to Doncaster in the league several years back Tilly complained about his work rate and said he didnt work hard enough.

Very skillful player though and loved the goal he scored for us at home not sure who against but chipped the keeper from outside the box.

Always liked him but he had a terrible attitude and had a very lazy style of play, I think I remember after losing 3-1 away to Doncaster in the league several years back Tilly complained about his work rate and said he didnt work hard enough.

Very skillful player though and loved the goal he scored for us at home not sure who against but chipped the keeper from outside the box.

That was against Gills mate

http://sufcdb.co.uk/match.php?m=2236

Few ex-Blues in the Gills lineup that day, plus recently convicted Delroy Facey.

One of those gambles that could be brilliant, he nets wherever he goes. Obviously a bad egg but a one season cameo with 20+ goals before the Diva comes out would serve any side well

Back