• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Probably Elwood Timlin, in a second hand Panda car. There's 40 miles to Roots Hall, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing sunglasses.

They'll stop off at the Spread where they meet McNasty Brown preaching and Jake Ranger gets lit by a shaft of light. They're putting the band back together to raise £50,000 to pay the next tax bill.

Whose going to pick him up today, then?

I can't get there until around 3:00pm, sadly. :sad:

I played there once ,they were the same to us ,specially If they knocked you over in a tackle .They also gambled on every aspect they could think of .

And once again someone who has no ideas of the Laws and how they are applied sees fit to criticise a referee from a point of ignorance.......

You're right.
My judgement was made from a few grainy highlights and may have been clouded.
To be fair though , it was played behind closed doors so I couldn't attend !

Used to play in the Southend wedn3sday league. We played at Chelmsford prison regularly....an amazing pitch.
And the guys were always ok.

One of the teams I played for had a friendly there once. We couldn't match them for skill or violence, and it didn't help that we had 4 or 5 lads from Southend nick in the side in those days so it did get a bit lively. As said earlier, v good pitch.

Has Nile been released from prison o not .There is nothing about his release Chris Philips has not mentioned it nor has the club released a statement .

Ranger set for Shrimpers return this week

NILE Ranger is expected to return to training with Southend United this week.

More...

According to CP Phil has spoken to Ranger, and apart from the 3 weeks at the start of his sentence he's not had any access to gym equipment and has been confined to a cell for 23 hours a day!

Nile deserves what he got but to deprive prisoners of any kind of rehab, exercise or stimulation is not acceptable

Back