• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Walking Dead - back on form even if it lacked the main players (bar Carol who was a killing ninja). Top stuff.

Yep I watched the first episode of Fargo. It was good!

Yes it certainly was
thumbs%20up%20new%20aug%202010.gif

Anyone watch Fargo last night? Any good?

Only Connect was ****ing impossible.

Both on t'recording gadget, though I'm a few weeks behind with OC. I like to watch it while I'm doing my ironing :blush:

However, it's generally ferking impossible and if there is a SZ team, I certainly won't be on it.

Both on t'recording gadget, though I'm a few weeks behind with OC. I like to watch it while I'm doing my ironing :blush:

However, it's generally ferking impossible and if there is a SZ team, I certainly won't be on it.

I think (I hope!) we are near the end now as it gets harder as the rounds progress and yesterday was really tricky. I even struggled on missing vowels, which is th eone round I can be sure to do well on.

There was even a football question in the 'what comes fourth?' round that I couldn't get :'(

Seriously though. One of those shows that just stays with you. Still mulling it round in my head a day and a half later. I think it's still on Sky Demand, I'd highly recommend it.

Gonna check this out.

I finished the first season of Narcos yesterday, really good.

New Walking Dead has been pretty full-on so far!

Gonna check this out.

I finished the first season of Narcos yesterday, really good.

New Walking Dead has been pretty full-on so far!

I though Narcos was good rather than great.

I would have liked more focus on Pablo's rise to power before we got to the Narco Terrorism stage.

I though Narcos was good rather than great.

I would have liked more focus on Pablo's rise to power before we got to the Narco Terrorism stage.

I didn't know anything about him before I saw the show, I really enjoyed it but I know what you're saying.

Im watching Narcos as well. Only thing I dont like is its in spanish so you have to pay attention or miss bits.

Fans of Narcos should look out for the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary 'The Two Escobars' (murdered footballer Andrés being the other one). Certainly one of the best documentaries I have ever seen

Fans of Narcos should look out for the ESPN 30 for 30 documentary 'The Two Escobars' (murdered footballer Andrés being the other one). Certainly one of the best documentaries I have ever seen

Cheers i'll have a look for it.

Oh yeah i've watched the first couple of Show Me A Hero btw, it's very interesting!

Back