• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ShrimperZone Big Brother 2009

East Stand Blue 98
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 94
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 102 +1 making his big money move to Portugal (after BB i hope)
Bobby Greenberg 96 -1 a newbie that doesn't make tea for everyone tut tut

East Stand Blue 97needs mobile broadband for holidays
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 95 dave the rave
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 102
Bobby Greenberg 96

East Stand Blue 96 -1
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 95
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 102
Bobby Greenberg 97 +1 is temporarily safe.

East Stand Blue 96 -1
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 102
dave 95
Kent Shrimper 103
Shrimp and two veg 105
Napster 102
Bobby Greenberg 97 +1 is temporarily safe.

no-one is safe, it's everyone up for eviction this week, except for the immunity story winner (which OBL is still mulling over ;)) and whoever gets the most points avoids elimination...

So as it stands it looks like my old mucker S+2V will avoid it, and either me or me other mucker Kentshrimper who will avoid it seeing as it was only me and him who entered this weeks immunity challenge, but with OBL the judge, i know who to back... you naughty girl ;)

Last edited:
no-one is safe, it's everyone up for eviction this week, except for the immunity story winner (which OBL is still mulling over ;)) and whoever gets the most points avoids elimination...

So as it stands it looks like my old mucker S+2V will avoid it, and either me or me other mucker Kentshrimper who will avoid it seeing as it was only me and him who entered this weeks immunity challenge, but with OBL the judge, i know who to back... you naughty girl ;)

Thanks to you and Mike Reid for actually taking part this week, by the way.

Ok, do we wantttt the drnkn verrrshun?

Becossss Gays Bluuuue Jnrr failed to keep to the s****ssfied nummmmmer of worrrms, I havve to say Kent Shrimp[er shld win BUT Gas Blue's story made me larrrf so because lovely Ant foooooolishhhly gave me sum power this weeeek, I declaree there to be 2 winnerz of immunity!

Well done boyz!

Becossss Gays Bluuuue Jnrr failed to keep to the s****ssfied nummmmmer of worrrms, I havve to say Kent Shrimp[er shld win BUT Gas Blue's story made me larrrf so because lovely Ant foooooolishhhly gave me sum power this weeeek, I declaree there to be 2 winnerz of immunity!

Well done boyz!

Sorry Kay but that was fail :P

Well done boyz!
Bed time perhaps?

Well done boyz!

Translation being: Graysblue Jr is a gay with lots of gas, Kent Shrimper is a left sided square bracket, and I am a foolish person. :D

Thanks to Kay for choosing the immunity winners this week.

Translation being: Graysblue Jr is a gay with lots of gas, Kent Shrimper is a left sided square bracket, and I am a foolish person. :D

Thanks to Kay for choosing the immunity winners this week.

It meant GBJ's story was longer than the specified number of words but it did make me laugh so it deserved immunity, but KS's wins by default so therefore both (and let's not forget they were the only two to enter!) receive immunity.

I'm away on honeymoon on Monday for 2 weeks, so OBL and Dave of the Match are going to look after things for me here whilst away. They've got an immunity challenge lined up, but will disclose more I'm sure on Monday. Below is the new list, with Bobby Greenberg and Napster having got the boot yesterday.

East Stand Blue 100
DavetheShrimper 100
graysblue.jr 100
The Flying Scotsman 100
dave 100
Kent Shrimper 100
Shrimp and two veg 100

P.S - If either OBL or Dave of the Match try to reinstate themselves into the house, get Ron Martin on the phone.

Last edited:
Back