• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you agree with this statement....

Yes or No?

• Yes - I agree

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • No - I don't agree

Votes: 55 79.7%

• Total voters
I have voted "No I dont agree with the statement"

Primarily because I don't agree that Gay Marriages have made us the laughing Stock of the world

On the other hand, narrow minded bigotry may well have.......

Primarily because I don't agree that Gay Marriages have made us the laughing Stock of the world

I don't think however being Gay should be portrayed on TV like that woofta in Eastenders -DISGUSTING

What he said.

Also what he said.

I don't think however being Gay should be portrayed on TV like that woofta in Eastenders -DISGUSTING

Why do you care what people do in their own bedrooms?

Am in complete agreement with the statement, the only thing I woud say is that the cure should be paid for by a special poofta tax imposed on celebrity chocolate miners like the odious Graham norton.

No in all seriously mate two adult men passionately kissing on national TV on a programme that is watched by family's do you not think its a little strong

Not really. How is it any different from this.....apart from the fact the heterosexual male population probably had a sneaky shuffle.

brookside-anna-friel-kiss-431x300.jpg

No in all seriously mate two adult men passionately kissing on national TV on a programme that is watched by family's do you not think its a little strong

It would certainly provoke a few questions from my kids if they saw it, but nothing that couldn't be explained with a rational and sensible explanation.

Personally I find it more offensive seeing people on Eastenders with Wet Sham colours on. Because if my son came home and told me he was gay I'd stand by him 100%, if he came home and told me he supported 'them' he'd be out on the street!

Well in that case we should ban all kissing on tv, or even better ban eastenders.

It would certainly provoke a few questions from my kids if they saw it, but nothing that couldn't be explained with a rational and sensible explanation.

Personally I find it more offensive seeing people on Eastenders with Wet Sham colours on. Because if my son came home and told me he was gay I'd stand by him 100%, if he came home and told me he supported 'them' he'd be out on the street!

If I could green you I would. Supporting Wet Sham really is against the natural law.

If I could green you I would. Supporting Wet Sham really is against the natural law.

Yep - that's why we have to indoctrinate our kids at a very early age - my 2 year old knows that saying anything other than "Southennnnd" when he's asked which team he supports will "make daddy sad." Call social services, I'm about to put him through a lifetime of trips to Grimsby.

Without the gay gene, we wouldn't have Queen records.

Actually, can I change my vote?

Back