• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

if word is not out already Bilel has gone, he's going back to France.
You won't see him play in a blue shirt again.
A sad loss but the club will move on without him.....................

I expect to see him sign for another club in England this week initially on loan.

if word is not out already Bilel has gone, he's going back to France.
You won't see him play in a blue shirt again.
A sad loss but the club will move on without him.....................

echo already and a interview with him his back in france for a family problem which the club see to be aware of although they are not confirming this or denying it at this stage, so will just have to wait i until the club make a offical statment on his future

To be fair Homer that story in the Echo was on friday meaning it might have taken place on thursday at the latest. As I'm writing this at the end of Sunday a lot might have been said in those three days and a private decision ( Pvt at the mo) could have been reached.

Would be a shame if he did go, but to be honest his apologies mean nothing if he keeps getting in to trouble.

I expect to see him sign for another club in England this week initially on loan.
i have a feeling you could be right about him signing out on loan but not to any L2 TEAM, I reckon we could all be surprised who to
as well as it gives any club a good chance to run the rule over him without a permanent investment

The best thing Sturrock can do is keep Mohsni as far away from the team as possible. He's a disruptive influence, whose ability on the pitch counts for less than his most ardent fans would believe. The team is far far better without him and the performances and result prove this. If someone will buy him, then we should sell. If not then let him go, the team is better without him.

I've done this before, and it was remarked we'd get a better idea of how conclusive the stats would be later in the season, well here we are after yet another Mohsni incident, and actually the results are more damning.

--------------------- Plyd -- W -- L -- D -- F -- A -- GD -- Pts -- Pts per game -- Win %
Mohsni has started:--- 21 ---- 9 -- 8 -- 4 - 22 - 24 - (-2) - 35 ------ 1.6 ---------- 43%
Mohsni subbed on: ---- 10 ---- 4 -- 4 -- 2- 15 - 16 - (-1) - 16 ------ 1.6 ---------- 40%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Mohsni invloved;- 31 --- 13 --12 -- 6 -37 - 40 - (-3) - 51 ------ 1.6 ---------- 42%
Mohsni not involved: -- 12 --- 10 -- 1 -- 1 - 28 - 6 -- (+22) 33 ------ 2.75 --------- 83%

Our win % is virtually double when Mohsni is not involved, we have only lost once, the game v bradford which some could argue was as a result of Mohsnigate mk2.0 at Oldham. Our goal difference is a massive 25 goals better, and we have a 50% clean sheet rate when Mohsni ins't playing. Surely proof that the TEAM is exactly that when Mohsni is not involved, and a more cohesive unit, and more importantly, succesful. An average of 2.5 goals scored, and 0.5 conceded.

We cannot gamble our promotion campaign on a loose cannon, which unfortunately, is what Mohsni is proving to be. Let's play to the sum of all parts as opposed to the talent of one individual. It works better that way.

Also for those that are interested, the sub appearances modified for the time Mohsni is on the pitch, i.e when he came on at Shrews we were 1-0 down, during his time on the pitch the result was 1-1, therefore the result in the below will show as a draw, equally, the game at Northampton was 2-2 when he came on, therefore the below will show as a 3-0 win.

--------------- Plyd - W - L - D - F - A - GD - Pts - Pts per game - Win %
Subs modified: - 10 -- 3 -- 3 - 4 - 8 - 4 (+4) - 13 ---- 1.3 --------- 30%

The best thing Sturrock can do is keep Mohsni as far away from the team as possible. He's a disruptive influence, whose ability on the pitch counts for less than his most ardent fans would believe. The team is far far better without him and the performances and result prove this. If someone will buy him, then we should sell. If not then let him go, the team is better without him.

I've done this before, and it was remarked we'd get a better idea of how conclusive the stats would be later in the season, well here we are after yet another Mohsni incident, and actually the results are more damning.

--------------------- Plyd -- W -- L -- D -- F -- A -- GD -- Pts -- Pts per game -- Win %
Mohsni has started:--- 21 ---- 9 -- 8 -- 4 - 22 - 24 - (-2) - 35 ------ 1.6 ---------- 43%
Mohsni subbed on: ---- 10 ---- 4 -- 4 -- 2- 15 - 16 - (-1) - 16 ------ 1.6 ---------- 40%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Mohsni invloved;- 31 --- 13 --12 -- 6 -37 - 40 - (-3) - 51 ------ 1.6 ---------- 42%
Mohsni not involved: -- 12 --- 10 -- 1 -- 1 - 28 - 6 -- (+22) 33 ------ 2.75 --------- 83%

Our win % is virtually double when Mohsni is not involved, we have only lost once, the game v bradford which some could argue was as a result of Mohsnigate mk2.0 at Oldham. Our goal difference is a massive 25 goals better, and we have a 50% clean sheet rate when Mohsni ins't playing. Surely proof that the TEAM is exactly that when Mohsni is not involved, and a more cohesive unit, and more importantly, succesful. An average of 2.5 goals scored, and 0.5 conceded.

We cannot gamble our promotion campaign on a loose cannon, which unfortunately, is what Mohsni is proving to be. Let's play to the sum of all parts as opposed to the talent of one individual. It works better that way.

Also for those that are interested, the sub appearances modified for the time Mohsni is on the pitch, i.e when he came on at Shrews we were 1-0 down, during his time on the pitch the result was 1-1, therefore the result in the below will show as a draw, equally, the game at Northampton was 2-2 when he came on, therefore the below will show as a 3-0 win.

--------------- Plyd - W - L - D - F - A - GD - Pts - Pts per game - Win %
Subs modified: - 10 -- 3 -- 3 - 4 - 8 - 4 (+4) - 13 ---- 1.3 --------- 30%

Good stuff Wes.

Why do I get the feeling like me, you are an analyst by trade?!

It is often said that statistics can be shaped anyway that a protagonist wishes, but in this case, the evidence, in my eyes, is pretty damning.
Good work BW

Back